Sign in sheet (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. NAME: Cameron
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: used to live in Vail, CO and i took a trip to Moab but that was years ago, havent seen much action since

That's too bad you haven't seen action in years... have you been wheeling lately, though?
<bah-dup-dum-dum>

That's too bad you haven't seen action in years... have you been wheeling lately, though?
<bah-dup-dum-dum>

Sadly no. Admittedly i haven't really taken the initiative, and unlike the mountains, there aren't forest access roads everywhere or potential wheeling buddies sitting on every other bar stool at the local tap. i have been out of it for years but im interested to learn more about the culture here in the midwest.

im interested to learn more about the culture here in the midwest.

Mud, Jeeps, quads, and smoke stacks. :rolleyes: It sucks here.

I would say come out wheeling with us, but it feels like everyone is done for the year.... Im sure there will be a tech day or two this winter though.

<bah-dup-dum-dum>

Moray_eel_komodo.jpg

Mud, Jeeps, quads, and smoke stacks. :rolleyes: It sucks here.

I would say come out wheeling with us, but it feels like everyone is done for the year.... Im sure there will be a tech day or two this winter though.

I would definitely want to check out a tech day. my mechanic closed up shop last year and i haven't been as diligent with maintenance as i should be.

Get your junk all fixed up and go wheeling with us in March.

working on it man... working on it

You do annual maintenance??

Weird.

1. NAME: Konstantin
2. TLCA NUMBER: n/a
3. LOCATION: Edgewater
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: 2005 Matrix XR AWD (sold), 2005 4Runner V8 Limited (UZN215L), salsa red, XREAS
5. MODIFICATIONS: stock tires and suspension, WeatherTech floor liners, Grom USB2P, full-time 12V + 115V, rear diff breather, FJ springs + Bilstein 5100s, planned: 255/75R17
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: a bit of scenic backcountry driving up to rating 3-4/10, such as AZ: White Pocket; CO: Medano Pass; NM: UT: White Rim, Molly's Castle

Last edited:
1. NAME: Will Egbert
2. TLCA NUMBER: n/a
3. LOCATION: Oak Brook Terrace
4. TOYOTA 4x4 VEHICLES: 2012 4Runner Trail Ed.
5. MODIFICATIONS: Icon stage 6, ProComp Extreme 33s, Shrockworks front - rear - sides, roof rack, rigid lights, re-skin, electronics up the A$$ and a ton of little extras and mods.
6. WHEELING EXPERIENCE: A ton - Was also the Tres, VP and Pres of Chicago Land Rover Club for years (drove a D90).

Just returned from Colorado where we did a corporate photo shoot in Telluride, Ouray, and Silverton. We had a blast but was a bit of a whirlwind thing but would like to do it again next year and make it more of camping / hotel group thing for the fall colors.

12088274_863542437094027_5589838247116649779_n.jpg

12065638_863542407094030_795055007052545586_n.jpg

Nice, a buddy of mine sent me pictures of that truck a couple weeks ago from oak Brook...

Be careful Will, These guys can be real Vultures (Pun Intended) until they get to know you!!! But Overall most of them are an outstanding bunch! Welcome aboard, I think you'll fit right in.

20150928_152919.jpg

Oh, we aren't that bad :)

We are a very tight group and our friendships extend well beyond wheeling! We get together and misbehave multiple times a week. So our manners toward each other are long gone! That friendly, good friend banter will apply to all who enter here... until Woody bans us all.

Then there is Gumby... he bites.

Hey guys,
Just thought I would introduce myself. Fairly new to toyotas, just picked this up a couple of months ago. Mark told me about this site and figured I would join up!

1. Austin Farmer
2. N/A
3. SW Indiana
4. 85 Toyota Pickup
5. Armored, Truss'd, Longfields, 5.29s, detroit front, spool rear. 4" All Pro's, 35" TSL's, Exo'd, VW direct injection, Dual Cases.
6. Mostly wheel interlake just because it's close. But I'm ready to check out some different places!

4k4vHMo.jpg

Nice.

Why vw?

Nice.

Why vw?

I'm not real sure. Previous owner did it. There are no electronics to it, it's all mechanical and fairly simple. So far it has worked well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom