Show me your mutt. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

A good friend of mine announced one day "I'm going to turn into a crazy dog lady." and she started breeding and showing Irish Water Spaniels. I now have one her puppies. He's 4 months old, has a nice temperament, barks at strangers, fetches balls, and likes water.

I would love one of these. Where did you get it?

This is Ginger my Standard Poodle. She comes from a long line of Hunting Poodles.

Well apparently I can't upload photos. no error message.

Chucho, guarding mulch in the loader bucket.

101_0959.jpg

Company pooch who adopted us, we have become good buds.:cool:
101_0959.jpg

My two nut jobs:

Bosco
E9818ED5-D4F8-4AA8-8056-5106DD98E3A3-745-0000006B0DB616A2.jpg

and Shadow
14BFE29A-F97D-49E3-B5EB-484805EBEB15-745-0000006AF7C5C2FF.jpg

Danny Boy

English Cocker 8 months old named Danny Boy who Loves to ride in the cruiser...

He just don't quite know it yet!
P1020721.jpg
P1020854.JPG

blue murle sheltie

Almost reached his ten years, but dealing with long term e-coli then, stopped eating twice with a emergency visit to vet in between, it was getting to costly so we put him down last weekend. Ive had numerous dogs before, but he was the sweetest, finniest dog we ever owned. Ever see a dog that can count fingers, jump up and knock a backet ball out of your hands when dibbling it? Lots of good memories of this guy.

Sorry to hear that Rust! Cool looking dog.

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1404756850.532123.jpg
heres Rufus Williamson Taco Smith. The kids and I compromised on the name. My bride was ok with whatever name we came up with. Angels of Assisi mutt. Not sure what breeds but he looks like a winner to us!

Diageo
DSC_0004.JPG

Our oldest of the three crazy mutts. All pound puppies.
Unfortunately, we just found out he has advanced bone cancer in his humorous and has 6-9 months whether we amputate or not. So we have decided to keep the leg and let him tell us when he is ready to go. For now, he is on pain pills as needed and rumidyl (sp?) for the arthritis. Sucky part is that aside from the arthritis and cancer he is perfectly healthy, energetic and acts much younger than the 13yrs old he is.

Untitled by renofizz, on Flickr

Here is my Cody my husky and oldest the yellow lab Toby
Toby hides in the tub during thunderstorms.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom