Show me your mutt. (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

f57d48ae.jpg

Here's one of four. Heidi stretching her long legs.

eed9ae77.jpg

My oldest, Ziggy. If you've ever owned a Weim you know how attached they can be. Including separation anxiety.

We're just sharing some evening time in the garage.

Greyhounds can be the same way with separation anxiety...and following you on your hip everywhere. This is ours, Archie...just turned 7.

archie4.jpg

archie5.jpg

After these dogs pass I was thinking about adopting Greyhounds. I like 'em. I figure I could give a few of them a good home. Love to watch them run. Or maybe it's those legs!

This is our kid, Samson. While visiting my parents and the Gramma in law in Indio (30 minutes east of Palm Springs), we were havin a smoke on the front porch in115 degree weather. The neighbor across the street cruised over with this adorable puppy. Said he stopped on the side of Interstate 10 to help a person change a flat, and upon completion, the stranded individuals offered a puppy, as this was all they had in exchange. They were on their way back from wherever trying to sell these puppies, as they had quite a few. So the Mexican neighbor came home with this little Whiteboy. Had him for a few weeks, was getting evicted and moving into an apartment and couldn't keep him. They could keep all their Chihuahua's, which they leave all their dogs outside, but could not keep this soon to be bigger dog. After going back and forth, we acquired Samson (then named Snoopy). The rest is history. No papers, and we couldn't care less. We say mutt because he has a bushy tail, unlike purebred Labs.?? Anyways, a year and a half later, he is the best farting, burping, minding dog a single family could have. cheers to you, Toots! Did I mention farting?

-Danny
Edit: apologies for the not so upright pics.
image-1448845850.jpg
image-2920119435.jpg
image-3810409718.jpg

A few pics of my screwball... She's definitely got a lot of vizsla in her but I'm not sure what she's mixed with. Got her from the Humane Society when she was about 3 months... She's just over 3.5 years old now and about 44 lbs.

Brand new.
DSCN1892.jpg

Snoopy?
IMAG0020-crop.jpg

Velcro-dog.
6440_579214732503_63200630_34027910_4607184_n.jpg

Lap-dog on the :princess: while camping.
IMG_2110small.jpg

Greeting me when I get home from work.
544551_920759688673_893610659_n.jpg

Crappy cellphone picture from a few years ago but it makes me chuckle...apparently the bungee chord didn't quite have enough oomf to hold that tire up...

Two border collies, the one in the tire we got when he was a year and a half or so, and the other one we got as a pup from a farm.

We suspect there was something in the woodpile with the pup, lots of brown on him, and he's fat and lazy. ( not exactly border collie qualities)

"Burmese mountain collie" is what we call him. Or fat-ass. :lol:

Rascal and Fiddich.

Second pic is the second night we had Fidd, visited friends with a VERY tolerant dog...:lol:

And third is the wife getting artsy with her fancy camera on the beach..:p
tiredogs.jpg
F15.jpg
IMG_1452.jpg

A few pics of my screwball... She's definitely got a lot of vizsla in her but I'm not sure what she's mixed with. Got her from the Humane Society when she was about 3 months... She's just over 3.5 years old now and about 44 lbs.

Brand new.

I love that picture! She is a real cutie.

Greyhounds can be the same way with separation anxiety...and following you on your hip everywhere. This is ours, Archie...just turned 7.

After these dogs pass I was thinking about adopting Greyhounds. I like 'em. I figure I could give a few of them a good home. Love to watch them run. Or maybe it's those legs!

Im actually going to pick up my first Greyhound this weekend. Im hoping he ends up liking riding in the cruiser..

Here's Seymour. He's our 7 year old Jack Russell / Rottweiler mix. He's a great dog. A little challenging when he was young, but now he is in his prime, mellow, but an incredible guard dog. He watches our family members like a hawk.
IMG_0894.jpg
IMG_0568.jpg
IMG_0623.jpg

We adopted this 2 yr old GSDX back in February, and have become very attached to him. He gets along with our cats well. Stangers, not so much.
IMG_0612-copy.jpg

Here is my new mate...not the toughest looking dog for the cruiser, but what a chick magnet!
She is an aboriginal camp dog whom I've named Genni....saved her from certain death in the desert.:eek:
30092012203.jpg

My sweet lab, Delta Pearl. She is 5 years old. Pearl loves the water, birds and cruising. :)

Hanging out at the ranch.
Pearlattheranch.jpg

With a nice wood duck.
Woodie11212010.jpg

Filling up before a trip to the off road park.
2_Pearl.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom