Show Me Your Cruiser Dash Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1974- (my cb is plugged into the cigarette lighter)
image-1000890678.jpg
image-940780823.jpg

That looks great. That's some nice metal work.:clap:

Is that a regular phone charger in your glovebox, plugged into the factory outlet?

Its a 12V power source mounted there to keep charging phones etc stowed away in the GB instead of on top of dash. I believe its a Belkin w 2 12V plugs and a USB. Seems to work out pretty well so far.

blue44, Just wonder what you have in front of the heater?
Great setup.... :)

Rock light control by Vision X. It's a little more than I needed, but they had a package set up and we were in a rush to send installer the lights, so.....
Anyway, the flash/strobe function "may" be of use if I'm on the side of the road w a problem and want to slow traffic down :)

Mine is pretty original but it is only 30 years old. Still got the original AM radio but it does have a switch for the tanks, an aircon control and a few mysterious holes that weren't there when it was built. Not real clean either...
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429940034.276620.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1429940059.442166.jpg

84troopy,

I notice you have under the hood release handle.
Is that an OEM Toyota installed? Would like to add one on my Cruiser if I can find one.
your dash panel looks very original.

Factory as far as I know. Bit of overkill really. In dash handle, two bonnet latches and a safety catch to open the hood.

I like this setup.... I will look for the dash latch and cable if I can find one to install on my Cruiser to secure not to open the hood or access to the engine compartment without release the hood inside the vehicle.

84troopy,
Can you take a picture on the hood catch lock for me I just want to see what it looks like.
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom