Show Me Your Cruiser Dash Panel (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

heres mine. No way stock but simple and nice
DSCF1090.jpg
fj40complete005.jpg

Wow! so many options to optimize the dash panel the way you wanted.
I will upgrade my dash panel soon. :steer:

Any one have the late 1983, 1984 cruiser that came with the new Dash panel insert?

wiring diagram

Hello Folks,
Any of you guys have wiring diagrams for the late cruiser model
from 1983 to 1984 dash panel instrument?
I am in the processing of install a 1984 Hj dash panel on my fj40
I need the wiring diagram for the electrical integrate to
the 40 for the installation.
Thanks,

dash being modified

Its still a work in progress but you might get some ideas, we put in the A/C vents in dash and will continue to add the switches etc. We haven't decided whether to use toggles or rockers as far as switches.
another shot of dash modified.jpg
Modified dash to include under dash ac.jpg
Hundi Steering wheel.jpg

Why is there no one doing repops of the knobs

pretty sure there was a member here doing it here, but he gave it up a few years ago.

Nothin says fj40 like cedar, brass and skill saw blades.... Not done yet but you can kinda see oem isnt what Im going for. A lot of the switches on the dash may be deleted since Im using a bj60 tilt column.

D

Nothin says fj40 like cedar, brass and skill saw blades.... Not done yet but you can kinda see oem isnt what Im going for. A lot of the switches on the dash may be deleted since Im using a bj60 tilt column.

D

Me like! Two questions. 1. Is there a reason the wood does not come down even with the bottom of the dash face, or is that just an illusion of the camera angle? 2. Are you offering these for sale, or a pattern? I think I would like to do this mod to the karma cruiser.:cool:

Best

Here is my dash on my '72. Its far from stock but also have a '79 that's stock that I'll post a pic of later when I get home.
LC41.jpg

Yes, the stovk panel looks great just want to upgrade
to a late model stock panel or add some source of switches
to the panel.

please don't hack up an unmolested dash :crybaby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom