Shop Recommendations for Regear? Northwest WY (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Time soon to Regear my FZJ80, anyone have any recommendations on a shop I can trust with my diffs close to 82414/Cody, WY?

Don't know any in WY but I'm looking down here in CO. And the two that are super proficient are Slee (about $3,100 with birfs and 4.88's) and Robbie Antonson ($4,000 with birfs and 4.88's).
Both amazing shops. Robbie put on my SC and upgraded the whole cooling system and did an amazing job.
Most small shops have to have the specific Toyota tools for the gears, which is why most I've talked to can't do it.

I had arb lockers installed in my fj40 (no regear) and had few options here in Casper. For the quotes I received, it was just as economical to ship my 3rd's (via a 5 gallon bucket) to Cruiser Outfitters for a quality install. They did a great job.

Would you mind pming me the price you paid for shipping to cruiser outfitters? The buckets are a great idea I think I will do that.

I had arb lockers installed in my fj40 (no regear) and had few options here in Casper. For the quotes I received, it was just as economical to ship my 3rd's (via a 5 gallon bucket) to Cruiser Outfitters for a quality install. They did a great job.

Hard to wrong with Kurt - @cruiseroutfit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom