Service in West LA? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I just brought a 2004 LC back from SLC. I needed to get a second key for it, and talked to a few dealers. I didn't think much of any of them, and I am wondering where I can take the beast for reliable, honest service.

The beast has a couple small issues, and I can imagine those dealers with dollar signs in their eyes.

Can anyone recommend a place with honest, ultra-competant service near (or reasonably near) me? I am not opposed to going to a dealer if they are fair.

Thanks!

I'm interested in this as well. Looking for a mechanic to fine tune the carb on my 60. West LA area would be ideal...

I haven't found anyone in West LA. Jim Dickey is a local guy but I can never get through on the phone. I've taken my rig to the guys at K & H in the valley but it's a haul up there. They've done ok work but not stellar.

For Carburetor try De Young Automotive in Canoga Park, not too far from West LA, did a great job adjusting carb on my 60. Also, Canoga Carburetor did a great job for a fair price on a rebuilt carb. If you need any differential and or axle work, take it to Ram Jet in Sunland, also in the Valley.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom