Sequoia Redesisign in the Works? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have an 08 Sequoia with big miles and want to replace but don't want to replace with a new one that's going to have the same body style if the model is going to be redesigned within the next year to 18 months. The first generation went seven years and we are now 7+ years on this generation. Anybody heard any news about Sequoia redesign? Happy New Year.

Toyota just refreshed the Tundra for 2014, assuming they keep the refresh for 4 years a redesigned Tundra is 2019 and Sequoia would probably be 2020

Looks like a big highlander. It certainly needs an update. Toyota always stretches the years a model is running. Way too long to the point their brand is outdated.
The sequoia should have kept pace with the tundra for appearances.

Ford did the same lousy job of keeping the expedition updated.

I was wondering the same thing, I really thought that the Sequoia would have at least got the 14' Tundra's interior and tech updates by now.
To me it looks pretty much unchanged inside and out since it was released in 2007.
Maybe one of these years it will get some much needed love from Toyota.

One of the Toyota dealers I spoke with while shopping last fall told me that they don't even stock Sequoia because the new ones are such slow sellers. This is a big dealership too. I have an 08' which I like - not as much as my 2004 though. They have got to improve the fuel mileage on the next gen. I rented a Tahoe while on vacation last summer and it got much better fuel economy than Sequoia while providing what seemed like more HP.

Old thread I know.

Just thought I would pass along an update I spotted last night.

I noticed Toyota finally put the 2017 Sequoia up on the Toyota website.
Again no change for 2017.
It really blows me away that they don't at least give the thing the Tundra's interior updates.
Looks like we have to wait another year, to see if they kill it off, or freshen it up, or keep rolling as is again.
At this point I am starting to think they must really be planning to kill it off, maybe only the recent sales surges are keeping it on life support.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom