September 10th Mini Pub Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Beau Diddly - Hey, hope all is well. Let us know if something happens and you are not gonna make it back.
I'm in Hilton Head working and heading back at 8:00 AM, meeting Moon to get @dbenke stuff because I like spilling gear oil and grease all over my company car. I should be back 10-11:00, y'all keep me posted where you are.

Is anyone else bringing their :princess: ? Mine likes :cheers: and :beer:

I sold some drop brackets, so I need to pack them up and drop them at the Post Office. Also need to run to the Pharmacy and to get my ears lowered. Heading to Benke's afterward.

Wife is not joining.

Last edited:
I sold some drop brackets, so I need to pack them up and drop them at the Post Office. Also need to run to the Pharmacy and to get my ears lowered. Heading to Benke's afterward.

Wife is not joining.

Well, I am bring both (2/3) my girls. See ya in a little bit.

Just got here, where'd everyone go?

I like Erik's idea of kicking it off from Cracker Barrel. It was a very fun time! 2 breweries is a good number. Maybe 3. Here are some ideas for the next one:

Palmetto / Revelry / Edmunds Oast (the latter has good food)
Holy City / Freehouse (my personal favorites)
Tradesman / Low Tide (for the wives)

We will bring water and Mountain Dew for Benke.

BTW, we will be hosting @Booch and @David1947 during the first week of November while they pass the baton off to us Charleston folks for the 40's across the country rally. Maybe @mel lowe and @77wagon will come up for some bonding time. Perhaps we can get @Trollhole and @aquatech3 to come down as well?

I guess I need to finally read the 40's Across USA thread... @David1947 is good people and I should try to be a part of anything he's in on. And that means crashing the Jeremy household for a night of there's enough room in the yard.

I guess I need to finally read the 40's Across USA thread... @David1947 is good people and I should try to be a part of anything he's in on. And that means crashing the Jeremy household for a night of there's enough room in the yard.
I haven't heard from @David1947 or @Booch on what their plans are, but I'm hoping that they are down for crashing in town and doing a quick bar hop or enjoying some BBQ. You think anyone else from ONSC would want to bring their 40's down? @forrest5000 probably won't have his 45 ready for the trip... He swears it cruises at highway speed but I don't believe it. Maybe @FJinTegaCay or @Roxx ?

I use to live in Charleston , worked for SAIC down there back in 2008
It's still pretty awesome here. We look forward to hosting you! Any idea what your plans are? Are you thinking you'll crash for the night or will you be heading back home after the handoff?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom