September 10th Mini Pub Crawl (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CharlestonG8R

Hey y'all!
SILVER Star
Threads
It has been suggested that we have a gathering at one of these fine new breweries that have opened up. Dare I say, both of them? Last time we had a Pub Crawl, @ErikinSC @BBQ BOY and I spent time avoiding @Beau Diddly in his beloved Jeep Cherokee. Not this time, though! We'll be avoiding him while he drives his Mall-Crawling hipster mobile! He's going to show us around the new breweries popping up in Mt Pleasant. Give a shout out and lemme know what time is good with everyone. College Football season is back on, so I don't want to take time away from the good games... Which is why I will suggest meeting in the early afternoon since The Gamecocks are playing The Mississippi State Bulldogs at 7PM and Clemson is playing Troy at noon (if that game is remotely close, we all reserve the right to pick on Clemson fans).

If there is interest in a HAMOM or CCC prior to drinking beer and Mountain Dew, lemme know and we can throw that together. I'd be content just spending some time working on The Chicken.

I've been going to CCC fairly often, but don't usually hang around very long.
I will meet anyone there that wants to go, and working on the chick'n works too!!

Yes, the 3 aforementioned selfie-snapping amigos were all over downtown, preoccupied with snap chatting, giggling and whatever else school girls do, but this time will be different. Ghost Monkey opens at 11:00; Two Blokes at noon and they have an Eggs & Kegs brunch, even yoga at 10:30AM. If any of the 3 amigos choose to do yoga instead of working on David's 40, a change of attire is mandated.

This should be a fun outing, thanks for putting it together.

Last edited:
Sounds awesome, I am in for both HAMOM and a pub crawl. I need to re-grease my CVs, but that can wait. My LX got some love at a recent HAMOM so I believe it's my turn to pay it back. Forgive my freshmen level LC lingo, but what is CCC?

Charleston Cars and Coffee
Atlanta Bread Company every Saturday morning 8:00 until about 10:00

I am up to tag team some breweries.... old skool...
tag team.jpg

I can't go guys. I have been informed that the in laws are coming into town Saturday. But I'll be wrenching on some things tomorrow in the shop if anyone wants to join.

0730? What kinda start time is that for a pub crawl? It's not St Pattys day! I was hoping Trina would join me / us for breakfast / brunch before the 11AM opening. Lemme check her pulse about a 0745 departure..

I can't go guys. I have been informed that the in laws are coming into town Saturday. But I'll be wrenching on some things tomorrow in the shop if anyone wants to join.
Post-up some details

Afternoon tomorrow. Just chopping some wood beams and repairing a little wiring on the troopy. Plenty of tools and redneck engineering at my place if anyone needs a hand with something. BYOB I will only have enough for me because I'm selfish. And broke... Haha. Contact me at 303- five two six 8411 for directions

0730? What kinda start time is that for a pub crawl? It's not St Pattys day! I was hoping Trina would join me / us for breakfast / brunch before the 11AM opening. Lemme check her pulse about a 0745 departure..

Well, I still don't have my light switch for the 40, so I will have to wait until it's light out. Or drive the 100. Whatever. The idea is to hit the new pubs and work on The Chicken - CCC is optional. If it works out better, just come grab us from Benke's and Tim shall lead the way to the pubs. Or meet us out with Trina.

I'll be at CCC between 7:45 and 8:00

Well, I still don't have my light switch for the 40, so I will have to wait until it's light out. Or drive the 100. Whatever. The idea is to hit the new pubs and work on The Chicken - CCC is optional. If it works out better, just come grab us from Benke's and Tim shall lead the way to the pubs. Or meet us out with Trina.
I would suggest to reverse your order, hit the pubs AFTER you work on the chicken, but that's just me. I wasn't aware we were doing a HAMOM, but I'll be there if we are. Ghost Monkey opens at 11 and Two Blokes at 12--THANKS CRAFT BREWERIES FOR MAKING OUR DRINKING PROBLEM A HOBBY.

I've got a crew working tomorrow, so I will be up, actually.

Trina bailed on me, she's not up for hanging with the boys if there are no other 'honey's' planning to go. Besides, CCC and David's don't have AC.

I'll probably get my ears lowered @ 9AM, and then see if She has changed her mind. If not I'll holler when I get over there.

Probably be in the -40.... But I might show in the -80. You'll have to be there to find out..

I need to make an unexpected trip to Hilton Head this evening through tomorrow morning, maybe even back on Sunday.

@Beau Diddly - Hey, hope all is well. Let us know if something happens and you are not gonna make it back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom