Seized turbo in salmon arm. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.rmlca.ab.ca
Hello all. Kevin from the RMLCA here.

I'm in salmon arm, with a siezed CT26 on my BJ60. The truck has been running great since I left calgary, stopped from fuel in salmon arm. No more boost. I'm ultimately headed to squamish for a wedding next weekend, so I have some time.

I'm calling around locally to see if there is anyone that can help me.

Okanogan turbo had a turbo, so I headed that way

Last edited:
I pulled the inlet off. It's locked up. Good thought tho.

Sounds like okanogan diesel in vernon has one. I'm heading there.

Hello all. Kevin from the RMLCA here.

I'm in salmon arm, with a siezed CT26 on my BJ60. The truck has been running great since I left calgary, stopped from fuel in salmon arm. No more boost. I'm ultimately headed to squamish for a wedding next weekend, so I have some time.

I'm calling around locally to see if there is anyone that can help me.

Okanogan turbo had a turbo, so I headed that way

I'd recommend calling Barry at JDM Parts in Armstrong. Close to Salmon Arm I believe. He has parts cruisers as well as parts inventory. Really a great guy too. I'm sure he could help you out and get you on your way. J Cruisers JDM Parts and Vehicles for Sale in BC Canada 250-546-9805 mail@jdmparts.ca

I'd recommend calling Barry at JDM Parts in Armstrong. Close to Salmon Arm I believe. He has parts cruisers as well as parts inventory. Really a great guy too. I'm sure he could help you out and get you on your way. J Cruisers JDM Parts and Vehicles for Sale in BC Canada 250-546-9805 mail@jdmparts.ca

It's probably too late, but I was going to suggest Barry and Ryo as well. They are in Armstrong so they are right close to Salmon Arm and have had MANY Land Cruisers.

Good to know! I should have called them.

I replumbed the intake to bypass the turbo and headed to vernon where there was a turbo for me. The turbo released on the drive to vernon and seems to work fine. I still went to vernon and talked with okanogan diesel and they had a look and listen to it and said it would be fine. I made it out to squamish and I'm almost home now. It is still working fine. Still has the same boost and EGTs are still low, and it's not smoking or using oil. I'm going to pull it when I get home and have it looked at.

I had great experiences with Okanagan Diesel, with both my Jetta and Duramax

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom