1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sbc v8 sidewall headers

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by Guest, Sep 21, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

set of chrome chevy v8 sidewall headers. perfect for that v8 cruiser conversion. good shape $75

2. PHAT MAX

PHAT MAX

could you explain sidewall headers...are they the huggers or the ones that go outside the framerail?
    -Max

3. Guest

Guest Guest

they go outside the frame rail, but if your lookin for block huggers, get em at summitracing.com no tax, free shipping and only 79 bucks.....unless you'd rather have mine...

4. PHAT MAX

PHAT MAX

heh i was looking at those this afternoon...i drove a cruiser with the headers like yours and the only thing i didnt like was how hot they got...i would have to put header wrap on them...but im going with huggers anyways:D

5. Guest

Guest Guest

does your price include shipping and could you also tell me more about the summit headers

6. woody

woody Internet Fireman Staff Member

Media:
    Summit block huggers are what I've run for years. $69-79 delivered plus their handling or $10. Work great with AA-type Chevy motor mounts. They clear PS conversion, but don't clear knock sensors (I gotta relocate mine on the new motor) They are tight on the starter, but I've had no heat problems.

I ran the fenderwells for years prior...unfortunately, mufflers don't make good sliders for under your rockers...

7. Guest

Guest Guest

no, that price does not include shipping. the shipping is about 35 bucks. if you want them, get me on my email.

8. milesstarkey

milesstarkey

9. cajunqueen

cajunqueen

Anyone have the part number on those summit block huggers? I've been looking at my old catalogs from them can't find right ones. Thanks in Advance.

10. milesstarkey

milesstarkey

summit's part number for the hugger headers is SUM-G9060