Say hello to my little friend! (06 LX build) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

aaronrules

Coolest person you know!
Threads
2006 LX with 150k. 2 owners with a butt load of service records! Being shipped here and should be showing up next Friday or Saturday. It also comes with the OEM Lexus wheels with some rubber on them! Thanks to @pizzle for an easy and smooth transaction!

OneDrive

I am officially first in line for next years HIH!

Congrats!

Congrats. I guess you weren't the one to buy up Benc's 100? Still very nice though.

What are your plans for it?

Congrats. I guess you weren't the one to buy up Benc's 100? Still very nice though.

What are your plans for it?

I REALLY wanted Ben's rig but could get the finances together.

The plan for this one will be Ben's bumpers, sliders from @reevesci. Right after some tires that @benc actually has and I'm trying to get him to ship them to me! Still debating on wether or not I want to keep the AHC.

In the end, this is going to be one sweet ass ride!

High Five brother.. You've been in the market for a while. Nice to see you go big. Not gonna regret having the last of the best built 100's (06-07). I was a fan of your previous Blue Vapor metallic Slee'd out LX! Cant wait to see where this one goes.

Congrats :beer:

4wheelonline.com for tires, cheapest I've seen and free shipping. Still blows my mind how you can ship 5 bigass tires for free across the country! Large volume sales I guess!

I have Mickey Thompsons MTZ on the 40 and Nitto Terra Grapplers on the 100, love them both and that's where I bought them all!

First mod showed up today...truck is still a week away from showing up!

image.jpeg

Congrats! I really like the OEM LX wheels from '06-'07. Slap them on and sell off those other beasts.

MOAR AR 100s !

Congratulations. That's one very clean rig.

Congrats! Excited to see what you do.

Truck shipped today! Should be here in 5-7 days! I can't friggin wait! I think I will use this thread as my build thread also. The build is very much open to your opinions BTW. Tires will be first, and then I'm not sure what I will do next. I think a lot of it has to with how I feel about the AHC.

Oh yeah, I have to get my phone to integrate with the nav system. That will actually probably be number one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom