Say Hello and Intrduce yourself. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hello! My name is Casey and I have heard ace talk about this place several times over on Fjc forums. Are there many members in eagle/ glenwood area? How often you guys do runs east of Utah?

Hey Casey, welcome. I am in Glenwood Springs as are a couple other members. Shoot me a PM if you are in the area.

Ryan

Hey Gang, I've met a few of the locals in person but as most I'm bad with names and remember cruisers
I'm Eric, I live in Basalt
I pilot a green 94 80 with a pop top
See ya around

IMG_4626.jpg

Eric, Dale, Welcome! Look forward to meeting in person. Eric, it was great meeting you in the San Juans. If you are not on our email list send me a pm and I'll add you. Anytime you are in the area and want to do some wheeling feel free to post up. In sure someone else would want to tag along!

Dale, I really look forward to seeing that 45!
Eric, the pop top is looking awesome!

Hey Gang, I've met a few of the locals in person but as most I'm bad with names and remember cruisers
I'm Eric, I live in Basalt
I pilot a green 94 80 with a pop top
See ya around

Hey Eric, I met you up in Silverton at the Eureka Lodge. I have the white FJ we were measuring for your topper.

Back in Colorado

Hello All. I am John and I have recently moved back to Carbondale, CO. I have met many of you and wheeled a few times with the BCC. The last two years up in UT have been interesting and I have followed you all lurking in this section as well as through the email chains. It's good to be back in CO and I hope to make it to a club meeting and/or run soon.

Also, I am downsizing my Cruiser fleet and parts stash and will be posting in the BCC for sale section. Let me know if you need anything.

Shameless plug....I know.

John

John, Welcome! One of out members, Matt lives in cdale. You have probably met. I see that you are into alt fuels like WVO and Bio? We have a club member, James that is big into bio. When and I I find myself a nice HJ47 I hope to jump on the Bio bandwagon. We look forward to meeting up!

John:
Welcome back...I imagine it has been an interesting year or two. Did a couple of more updates to the 55 recently...added power steering and a Ranger. Thanks for the advice along the way. Let me know if you're ever headed to GJ.
Jim

Hello all
My name is Darby. I seen a link into here on the FJ forums. Pretty cool to have a local group. We just bought a magma FJC a couple weeks a go. We plan on some 4x trips this year with our boys this summer. Maybe some Moab trips and other mountain trips here and there. Other free weekends will be filled with motorcycling, the touring road bike kind!

Anyways, just popped in to say hello!

Welcome Darby. Would love to have your family along on a trip or two. How old are the kids? Mine are approaching 3. Motorcycles? We've got a lot of riders here. KLR heavy but others too. Ive always wanted some kind of sport or super-sport touring so maybe in a couple of years. Look forward to meeting up.

Jon,
Thanks for the welcome. The boys are 9 and 11.

I have a Pair of Harley Davidson Road Glides in my garage. The blue one I picked up last April, traded in my 07 glide for it. The silver one was my dad's bike, so it will be with me for time and all eternity.

Hitting the road on a motorcycle is my first love.
P5142194.jpg

A cool shot from our Taos trip last Sept. Little rainy that day but we survived!
P9050360.jpg

The wife and I..
P9030205.jpg

Speaking of dirt bikes,
I bought this thing last march, maybe april. Its on 06 450X. Very clean, last owner only had about 10 hours on it. I had it serviced and fork seals replaced and enjoyed it till june when I bulged a disk in my lower back.(unrelated to the dirt bike!) Which took me out of everything for about 2 months. I still have issues with the back, so with that in mind I'll be putting it on Craigs list here in the next couple weeks. So if anyone wants it or knows someone, just send me a PM here and I can show it. I do need to get some fresh gas in it and take it for a spin, basically get it ready to sell.
a7a23917.jpg

We are excited to get the new FJ out and see some of the country we cant from the Harley. Ive bombed around a lot of places in my truck thru the years but theres only so much you can do with it. Actually, theres only so much I'm willing to do with it. Looking forward to getting out.

Welcome Darby, we have a lot of trips planned for 2013. We would love to meet you and your family at 1 of our meetings or on 1 of our trail runs. Make sure you visit our Facebook page .:cheers:

Welcome Darby, we have a lot of trips planned for 2013. We would love to meet you and your family at 1 of our meetings or on 1 of our trail runs. Make sure you visit our Facebook page .:cheers:

Bill
Thanks for the welcome an invites. Question.... Is there any other place to get the info on meetings or outings. I got a lot of time for a lot of things but Facebook isn't one of them. Been there, done that, it's just something I'm not interested in.

Bill
Thanks for the welcome an invites. Question.... Is there any other place to get the info on meetings or outings. I got a lot of time for a lot of things but Facebook isn't one of them. Been there, done that, it's just something I'm not interested in.

You are in the right spot. Trips are planned here, you can also find the 2013 calendar with more info. We typically have a monthly meeting the first Wednesday night of each month. You can also PM me with your email and full name and I'll add you to the mailing list.

New to GJ

Hello
My name is Michael and I am new here to GJ from San Antonio,TX. I am looking forward to meeting the group and would like to get involved to learn more about the area. Our family loves all things outdoors. I just got a 2008 FJ Cruiser and looking forward to learning how to use it more. If you could send me any info concerning joining the club and your next meeting I would be most appreciative. Thank you.

Michael. Welcome! PM sent.

Uh... my name is ben, and I like to wheel... I have met a couple people in the group and I look foreward to actually going wheeling with you guys! I drive an 07 tacoma that I am not scared of having a good time with.

ForumRunner_20130710_220838.jpg

I do custom fab work as a side gig ( www.facebook.com/skinkwerks, hopefully soon it will be my main gig)
But either way I enjoy wheeling and getting out and meeting new people.

ForumRunner_20130710_220838.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom