Sandwiches (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BLTT

J

P1110484.JPG

I've been really into these grilled pb&j sandwiches lately. It's just a peanut butter and jelly sandwich with wonder bread. They I use a mix of bacon renderings and olive oil to griddle them on a cast iron pan like a grilled cheese.
Here is what I would do with that; whip up some eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Give the sandwich a soak in that then fry it. Kind of a Monte Christo PBJ.

Here is what I would do with that; whip up some eggs, cream, sugar and vanilla. Give the sandwich a soak in that then fry it. Kind of a Monte Christo PBJ.

Yum! I've thought of adding bacon. I get PB&J burgers with bacon sometimes. So I was trying to create a cheap sandwich version of that for lunches now that I can bike home at lunch.

Yum! I've thought of adding bacon. I get PB&J burgers with bacon sometimes. So I was trying to create a cheap sandwich version of that for lunches now that I can bike home at lunch.

A favorite I've loved since childhood is the Bacon & Jelly. It's just toast, jelly, bacon. Straight up delicious.

Those pretzels are beyond redicoulus,nice job.

One of my all time

Kings Hawaiian sandwich slice
Peanut butter
Banana
2 Crunchy Oat and honey nature valley bars
Peanut butter
Kings Hawaiian sandwich slice

Also:

Sharp cheddar, honey crisp apple on a baguette or SD levain slices.

Kids got really picky, so I told them we would be having Fried Mississippi round steak sandwiches with bacon for dinner.
Man they tore up that fried baloney, the oldest wanted another one. Lettuce, tomato, and all the fix'ins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom