Saginaw install bracket templates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SpaceGhost

GOLD Star
Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I know a great article was in the Trails a while back, with templates for the mount. Anybody have that issue handy and a fax machine? I am gonna help a buddy install his saginaw box and he will cut the brackets in advance if we can get the templates.

Hit me direct msmythe@iei.net for the fax # so everyone doesn't swamp the office fax machine, hehehehe.

Scanned legible copies would work too. Is this legal?
Thanks

Hey Ghost,... if you find a template, could youget me a copy too, please. I have a fax available.

:bow:
Thanks
WILL

Mike -- if you find the templates I'd be interested in a copy as well... unless you just wanted to fab up another bracket!

Got your rig back together yet? Badlands 4/18-20 since you could only socialize when woody & I were down earlier this month.

jm

Hey guys I sent Woody the files I got. He put a link up in the tech section under Power Steering.

I'll be in Attica that weekend getting all the practice in I can. With any luck I'll have mine back together late this weekend. Lots of new pics coming of the latest mods, Wilwood pedal and master assemblies, new steering column, wheel and shaft with Howe pump and reservoir/filter, custom wiring harness and switches, and of course the Fox Coliovers and links.

Can't wait to mount up those new Krawlers on Frankies beadlocks and see what breaks first!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom