1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Safety Day - Appleton, WI - April 5

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by woody, Mar 12, 2003.

1. woody

woody Internet Fireman Staff Member

Media:
    4x4 Forever, Ltd. (one of the many clubs I belong to) is hosting a Safety Tech day on Saturday, April 5, 2003. Event will start about noon and finish up around 4-5pm, followed immediately by a short club meeting. There will be written tech guidelines, a visual inspection of all vehicles, suggestions from experienced wheelers if you have issues to address, and a RTI ramp there for you to see what fits-hits when your suspension cycles. There will be a participant waiver to sign, just in case someone drives off the top of the RTI...lol

Event will be held at Ultimate 4WD http://www.ultimate4wheeldriveperformance.com and their store/shop will be open if you have immediate needs to fulfill. Map on their website.

No fee involved that I'm aware of, and no registration required. Come any time during the day. Any and all individuals welcome, club affiliated or not, bring yer truck, bring your sports car (ramped a Talon last year I think), bring some bevarages and be prepared for a relaxing day of swapping ideas!

2. Niner

Niner

I plan on attending.

I've never attended this event, but have attend other events and I know this crew is a blast to hang with. :D

3. Gumby

Gumby Supamod Staff Member s-Moderator

A date to shoot for to get my coil spring done by. I'd love to ramp it when it's done.

4. woody

Media:
    btt....and the time is 11am on Saturday.

With a bit of luck, there will be a tech session as well on beadlock rim installations...MINE!! :D :D :D

5. wayne_fj40

wayne_fj40

Woody why are you worried about beadlocks when you are having trouble keeping the rubber on the ground. :D :D:DAt least nothing was hurt to bad !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. woody

Media:
  7. wayne_fj40

wayne_fj40

Looks good Woody 8) 8) 8) 8).I'm licencing mine for the first time this weekend In 14 years and see how It goes,It doesn't flex and have as much drop yet but now I have somthing to shoot for