Ryan's 4-Runner Projects (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Those interior panels look great Ryan! Keep it up, looking forward to seeing and hearing this thing on the trails soon!:cool:

Thanks. I can't wait. I need a break from the daily routine.

I would eventually like to finally get my rear camera set up, an overhead console with my larger CB unit, and better interior lighting. That will all have to wait until after this trip though.

Fresh CT20 on my Toyota 3L Diesel:

Looking good bud the panels look great :)

Great looking work ! Interior has come a long way.

Ryan are you still gonna make SCC?

So far, so good. There's lots of things on my list, but now I'm just going to focus on the essentials. My friend John will be riding along as well and has been thinking about joining the Toyota family.

Some last minute wrenching. Trying to get bump stop measurements and get the bumpers trimmed which is harder than it would seem due lack of clearance for tools to get into. Hope all is going to turn out well.

1411873116625.jpg

Ryan- hope your doing well after SCC....

Sorry had to meet the way we did but glad to have helped ya!

See ya on trail soon!

I'm doing just fine and the 4Runner did well for the rest of the trip. Thanks for the tug back to camp. We got her started back up after sitting for a bit. I had to add about a gallon of oil and fix a power steering hose that got nicked. She's running like a champ now. I've got some plans for the body and I'm hoping they will play out well.

Also, we ran a trail together two years ago with Albert. My rig was green back then.

Usually we get to see more of Clutchee but we didn't get to hang out at all this trip. Great guy to cut up with :)

I'm planning to start cutting on the 4Runner again this weekend. Albert asked me previously to keep an eye on weight and let him know by how much my tube bed and exo build increase it. Here's the starting number.

4,250 lbs. with hard top and almost full on fuel. Keep in mind, that my wheels are 160EAx5=800lbs.

I will weigh it again when the bed build is done and then I will weigh it again with the new cage once it is done.

Pull the top, spare, swing out, interior panels, etc yesterday and started cutting. I didn't get as far as I wanted. I will need to cut the fender tubes off before I can go much further.

IMG_20160902_171301_zpsxg4rrlic.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom