Rust issue? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Next time any of us in wonderful AZ complain about rust or a stuck nut... Wow:eek::eek: Titanic is right.

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/anyone-see-a-problem-here-and-part-number-please.842725/

imageuploadedbyih8mud1425421340-336096-jpg.1039980

Last edited:
It may get hot here but we dont have to deal with that nasty issue! :eek:

Rubber, paint and interiors disintegrate in five years, but no rust.

$8 for 3.4 oz? That could get expensive, quickly.

Running a A/C for your garage is not as cheap as using a wood stove to heat but I still rather pay the electric bill than deal with that rust.

While Car Fax may not always have all the facts on the life of a vehicle it generally will tell you where it's been registered. I avoid vehicles from the rust belt.

Running a A/C for your garage is not as cheap as using a wood stove to heat but I still rather pay the electric bill than deal with that rust.

While Car Fax may not always have all the facts on the life of a vehicle it generally will tell you where it's been registered. I avoid vehicles from the rust belt.

I have a cooler on my garage, it doesn't cost much to keep the temperature down to tolerable.

I have a cooler on my garage, it doesn't cost much to keep the temperature down to tolerable.

Have double side door setup up on our garage. Second door I open all the way and use a piece of two inch Styrofoam to fill the opening. Has a hole to fit discharge on my 4,500 CFM cooler. Works great until the monsoon hits and then it no longer tolerable.

$8 for 3.4 oz? That could get expensive, quickly.

I just use Armoral on all the weather stipping once or twice a year to help give it a little longer life. It doesn't do miracles, but it does seem to help.

Stuff is great received as a Xmas gift from a fellow CSC member, Thanks!

Does not leave a oily mess once or attract dust applied leaves your rubber silky smooth:princess:

Something the Germans got right

Stuff is great received as a Xmas gift from a fellow CSC member, Thanks!

Does not leave a oily mess once or attract dust applied leaves your rubber silky smooth:princess:

Something the Germans got right

How many bottles to polish your snorkel?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom