Running 37" tires at Cliffs and The Badlands (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You want to put 37s and a 4" lift on, but you don't want to take off your running boards because your kids use them to get in?

Once you go 37s aggressive enough to make any difference at the Cliffs your truck is no longer fun to drive on the street or usable as a DD unless you want to make a lot of concessions. It will be a pain in the ass every day, so you can have questionable (at best) improvement a few times a year.

and congrats on the snorkel. The single most worthless poser mod ever.

That's not what I said. I said I was leaving the running boards on until I get rocker guards. I also said the 80 is not a dd that it was purchased for trails and camping so it won't be a pain in the ass everyday since I don't drive it. It won't be a few times a year. I've already gone 3 times in a month.

and congrats on the snorkel. The single most worthless poser mod ever.

I always thought that was a roof rack complete with axe, shovel, gerry cans, spare tire and tailgate ladder.

I always thought that was a roof rack complete with axe, shovel, gerry cans, spare tire and tailgate ladder.

Hey!!! Watch it. Scott is a nice guy.

I actually used Scott's shovel, and after he buried his spare in the snotty cess pool of Cliff mud, I'm sure anyone would appreciate the spare being on top. Plus the truck was so deep in the mud it really wasn't all that high up to get.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom