Round Up 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Darn!!! you want me to set a tamale stand.... which is not bad but I am not in that kind of business, but will see.

Now I am business owner and trying to establish a business for my kids....It tough on this part of the country when you have to compete with prices in Mexico... it's ridiculous but lil' by Lil but we're making progress.

If you set up a tamale stand at Round Up then I'm in for $40 worth of tamales. Damn JP, you'll pay for the whole trip if you do that.

You guys are funny! Sorry Jeff, no Taco Stand :hillbilly:

You've already set a precedence by bringing tamales in the past and I have placed an order for two dozen spicy. Therefore you are in the tamale business.

Last edited:
Finally...

Done registered! :bounce::bounce::bounce2::bounce2:

I'll take an order of tamales for 20 bucks also. :grinpimp:

Future is looking good! :hillbilly:

Got the green light from the boss(Alma) to take some time off during the round up week!:grinpimp:
I don't know how or what is going to cost me this permission but my son Fernie and are coming to the round up.:cheers:

We don't have a truck to wheel ready yet, but We'll make our best effort to get the 40 ready and trail safe to do at least the bunny trails with Bodean and the Purdy Truck.

....looking forward to see you al'

Oh, I done registered already....:flipoff2:

My junk's been hermetically sealed in my garage since friggin' Halloween. :meh:

20141031_holed up.jpg

20141031_sealed up.jpg

Flyin' home to Wyomin' Monday after work and will get in 'bout midnight at best. Wake up Tuesday mornin' and try to unseal the tomb and see if'n she'll even fire off. Ain't real sure just yet what all that's gonna involve but soon as the bitch is runnin', we're headin' to Texas. Hope to be at the gig 'bout noonday Wednesday if all goes well. :steer:

See y'all soon. :beer: :cheers::beer:

:flamingo:

Got told to stay at work till Wednesday……..so, get off the rig Wednesday morning, drive home, put airbags under the dually, load trucks, drink a few :beer: while doing all that, rub on my wife a little bit:bounce::bounce:, leave early Thursday morning, hope to arrive by noon or a little after Thursday! Clutchee is supposed to claim us a few campsites for a compound when he gets there.

I have a extra rv spot that I paid the park $100 for. Looking to get my money back. Text me at 985-630-9825 if interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom