ROTW: Marmaduke HJ61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

it's been an extremely slow progress... I have the driver side fender cut and and welded back up, the passeger side is cut but needs welding and I am in the process of fitting the inner fender skirts. I am also fixing the fibreglass fender flares.

The hydroboost is on, hydro assist is on, the PS is on, reservoir is attached, the lines are all mocked up and ready to be crimped.

I am at the cottage this week and should have a good week to work on it next week. I will update with pictures.

Sooo I got home and found a bunch of pictures I hadn't posted up. Pretty basic stuff.

Webasto is mounted to the fire wall and half of the connections are done. Heat exchanger for the shower has also been remounted.

file_zpsc5298739.jpg

The PSC pump is a great fit on the 12H-T OEM bracket.

file_zps828e6d60.jpg

got my hydro boost turned right side up and mounted the PSC reservoir on the fire wall. A little further away then the recommended 18" but I am sure it will be fine.

29AD781F-6505-4F40-891C-23D96687A5D6-1665-000000AA9AC2C6C7_zps532409c6.jpg

B34764C1-BCC0-46F4-9B2C-AA567D41756B-1665-000000AA8E7AE868_zps36acf2f3.jpg

Proper spacers and remote reservoir hold downs. On order since I first ordered the kings!

Panel for lights, Zombie switch will turn everything on at once.

Another row for up front:

This guy will be in the back with access through the hatch:

and I though I was going crazy with Otrattw switches in Tencha ... :

Edit: I wish I had your idea of flipping over the Hydroboost .. :frown:

Any new updates now 2+ years later?
Really wanting to see the finished product :)

well, well, well.....

two kids later, a major career change and a move I am FINALLY getting the 'Duke back on the road.

I had my hydro-boost rebuilt and "hiflowed" by van in Cali. Figured out I had the wrong MC and I need a proportioning valve installed. All should be here by the end of the week. I actually went for a tour of the farm and I am REALY happy with the suspension changes... Pretty excited!

One of the mundane tasks was getting the wiring and 24V - 12V system under control. Lots of switches, relays and redoing... I've gone with BRIC interconection centers from Chief enterprises. LOVE LOVE LOVE these for all the relays and fuses. You can see how compact they are on the last picture. Also ran LAN for switching relays that cut down on a mess of wires.

IMG_3939.JPG

IMG_4048.JPG

IMG_4156.JPG

IMG_4211.JPG

View attachment 1557848

Whoa. You're still alive!

I got the front fenders cut and glassed and moved up about 4" Really like how it turned out and lotas of room for the 37" I had to make a goofy cut out for the marker light

IMG_4436.JPG

IMG_4438.JPG

One of the mundane tasks was getting the wiring and 24V - 12V system under control. Lots of switches, relays and redoing... I've gone with BRIC interconection centers from Chief enterprises. LOVE LOVE LOVE these for all the relays and fuses. You can see how compact they are on the last picture. Also ran LAN for switching relays that cut down on a mess of wires.

The wiring looks great. I've never seen the BRIC before, just Blue Sea and Bussmann. How did you use the LAN for the relays? Do you have a link to a tutorial?

I don't know how I missed your build. What a roller coaster ride of upgrades and a few down grades. Bumper/suspension. You have put in your hours sir.

Any Idea of the total costs of the build?

The wiring looks great. I've never seen the BRIC before, just Blue Sea and Bussmann. How did you use the LAN for the relays? Do you have a link to a tutorial?

No tutorial, the green and black part in post 170 (first picture) showes the adapter to go from LAN to wires. Just uses the LAN cable in between and then you hook up the relays as normal. The BRICs are super slick and worth the $$ for the ability to customize your layout.

The other big expense was the set up to go to the Deutsch Connectors. Also worth the money.
IMG_4288.JPG
IMG_4287.JPG

it flexes... (sorry it's hard to find big rocks around here :) )

IMG_4573.JPG

I'll get better pics...

IMG_4574.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom