ROTW: Marmaduke HJ61 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. That is impressive. You've got a great eye for "BADASS."

Awesome rig. I have been watching it for a couple years now. Always been cool.

Cheers, BB

I have to say that is my favorite rig that I have seen on mud. Makes me want to trade my BJ74 for 61!

Great looking rig! Love the work you put into it.

Where did you find the poly body mounts?

I got the mounts and body lift from Roger Brown over at http://www.4crawler.com/4x4/ForSale/BodyLiftKit.shtml

I'm wondering if you have any plans drawn up for the rear storage box?

No plans but if you want dimensions let me know.

Here are a couple videos of the truck in the snow, courtesy ridgerunner. I think the tires work great in the snow, but absolutely suck on ice.

Last edited:
and a few more wheeling pics from northern saskatchewan.

stucktaylor018_edited-1.jpg

may05077.jpg

may05043.jpg

19.jpg

Last edited:
that is one SICK SICK rig!

and a great write-up! Thanks for putting it together.

Love the sound of that DIESEL POWER!!!

:beer::beer::beer:

Thanks again everyone. I can't wait to see all the rigs so that I can improve on my own. There are so many good ideas out there that a guy never knows about.

As for the seats, the rears are a split bench. I really like them for the fact that I can fold one down and install half of the bed and still have room for three with a ton of storage.

here's a better pic of the top of the bed. The leg folds down and it is two pieces for easy removal. If you leave the seat in, you just fold the leg back and the top sits on the seat back but you lose the storage underneath.

DSC01691.jpg

Last edited:
Great rig Brad. I've stalked yours over to your club website to watch the build up for quite some time. Sigh, my HJ61 is still at your "before" stage... Oh well at least I have a 12HT and cable lockers. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom