ROTW-CC93CRUISER (DAD's Cruiser) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Here are pics of the GPS mounted on right above the rear view mirror. There is also a pic of the GPS antenna mounted on top of the snorkel, pretty trick ;) ....
fk5uef.jpg

fk5vrn.jpg

Here is also a pic of the Exhaust Gas Temperature Gauge, now all he needs is a boost guage (they would all look nice in the a pillar):
fk5vza.jpg

Very trick truck. :cheers:

And its pops to boot. :eek:

Those battery connectors are great. They've been put on my 'to buy" list.

Also, a technical question. For the lights that are mounted on the roof rack, how do you bring them into the engine bay? how are the wires routed? I am interested in putting my Warn Spot lights on my roof rack as well, but I am unsure as to how I might go about routing them.

Again, great rig and thanks for the great pics.

Nice.

I love this truck ever since I saw it in the Hollister Hills pics a while back. The ARB front bumper is clutch. Thnx for sharing

beno said:
Also, a technical question. For the lights that are mounted on the roof rack, how do you bring them into the engine bay? how are the wires routed? I am interested in putting my Warn Spot lights on my roof rack as well, but I am unsure as to how I might go about routing them.

Again, great rig and thanks for the great pics.

Nice.
Beno, the wirirng of the lights were routed behind the roof rack, then behind the roof rack mount.....then thru the gutter railing done to the engine bay. Here is a pic of the wiring location (got carried away with the microsoft paint :D ):
fkbpyd.jpg

Biff said:
What kind of battery terminals are those?
What's up Vic. The battery terminals are made by autopipe, I posted their a link in post # 16..

JerryLX450 said:
Also the HELLA switch, is that from Toyota MR2 switch?
I am pretty sure they are stock OEM land cruiser switch with land cruiser originally equipped with fog lamps, although I have never seen a cruiser in the US with stock fog lamps, just international cruisers :confused: ...

Just got an e-mail from Christo Slee saying that he has tons of pics of the whole build up :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: ! I will post most if not all as soon as he e-mails them to me...

cc93cruiser said:
Beno, the wirirng of the lights were routed behind the roof rack, then behind the roof rack mount.....then thru the gutter railing done to the engine bay. Here is a pic of the wiring location (got carried away with the microsoft paint :D ):

Hmm...interesting. So you brought it down the rain gutter by the passenger side mirror...and then did you drill holes to get it into the engine compartment?

I got the top routing...just need a bit more explanation about routing through rain gutter and into engine bay...

Again, thanks... :cheers:
-onur

No holes, no drilling.. The gutter goes down/points down to the door opening (where the door hinges are located) and the wires are then passed thru a rubber grommet already located there that leads directly to the engine compartment. Here are some pics:

The first picture shows where the gutter ends and the wires then go down to the rubber grommet that leads to the engine bay ( the second pic of the wires going thru the grommet into the engine bay is pretty bad, hope you can tell though)

fkcld5.jpg

fkclrr.jpg

Perfect!!!

Thanks so much.

Really nice job with this rig.

Can't wait to see the Slee build-up pics.

Best.
-onur

Man, somebody needs to teach you how to work a camera and how to resize images. The sooner, the better. :D

-B-

it is the website that is hosting them, sometimes they are just the right size and sometimes they are huge :confused:

cc93cruiser said:
it is the website that is hosting them, sometimes they are just the right size and sometimes they are huge :confused:

Nope. They are the size that you load them. Some browsers will resize; most won't. Use the freebie IrfanView to resize to 800x600 or lower, then reload to the hosting site.

Like this...

fk5vza.jpg

As for the fuzzy images, you'll have to work on that yourself.

-B-

Very nice.

What is the capacity of the auxillary tank? Any pics of that? Thanks

blupaddler said:
Very nice.

What is the capacity of the auxillary tank? Any pics of that? Thanks
The capacity is about 40 to 45 gallons I a pretty sure, that thing is huge! Here is a pic:
fkv7s2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom