Builds ROTW - Bull (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Very nice truck.
Congratulations.

Sam

Thanks..Here are some more poser shots..(clean)

May06-178.jpg

May06-180.jpg

that is a very nice rig!

Have to ask... but what kind of fuel economy does it get all hwy?

bull said:
The electronics are attached to the windshield behind the rear view mirror.

Hey bull- would you mind posting a picture of this? Thanks!

alaskacruiser said:
Hey bull- would you mind posting a picture of this? Thanks!

You can sort of see it in the GPS photo, it is lower left hand corner. You can see a little bit of the suction cup etc. That being said I will snap a better picture for you tonight.

Nice rig SUCKA!!!!!

Great rig!! I am intrigued by this lift. I recently decided to think about this set up over Slee 4'' due to cost. Do you keep much weight in the cargo. I see no armor for now but you say that will change. I would love to hear how the armor effects the lift. I want to run 35's and think that with Front and rear bumpers, roof rack, extra gas, etc. that I might need a body lift and/or spacers as I get the weight up there with this lift.....but I don't know...Great write up...Inglewood always up to no good!!
Smit

Curious.. what are all those round covers for in the picture with the bearcat scanner... Someone drill a bunch of holes, then change there mind?

Also, if I put the GPS coordinates from the picture of your GPS into my streetpilot... will that take me to your house so I can see the stable of LCs :)

What is it that you have in place of the front mudflaps? Are those just cut off flaps, or something else?

hey mate nice truck. looks like you have had all the hard stuff done for you. now just add in a swag or a tent, an esky full of beer and you got alot of great weekends ahead.:beer: :beer: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom