Builds Rotw Brklyn1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet pics and I had never thought about wheelin in Central Park! My wife occassionally drags me up there (her office is located there) and I always wondered what the he** I would do if we lived there, now I feel much better. Seriously, I would love to see the looks of most New Yorker's as you pass by. Cool rig!

BRKLYN1 said:
My rear bumper is only half done. Due to an incident with a rude tree, I got delayed. When done it will wrap around to the wheel well and bolt to the frame. The side mounted receiver hitches are for my bike rack for carrying me and my Down hill buddy’s rigs to the mountain.

BRKLYN1 -

I like your rear bumper wings. I've thought about doing the same - not that I'm talented enough to do it myself. I like the look of the exposed cross member and have always thought it was a shame so many cover it up. Be sure to do a write up when you get finished with it.

:cheers:
Jason

BRKLYN1 said:
After the shock wore off, I shifted gears to the realization that my rig cannot compete with the heavy hitters of past ROTWs

I like reading about the story behind peoples rigs as much as, if not more than even, the mods done, top effort :)

:beer:

New York City!!!:mad:

Nice looking rig for a city slicker.:D

Nice looking front bumper too.
:cheers:
Sam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom