Rosen aircraft sunvisor to replace sagging visor? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM Sent

PM'd you my info

I also spoke to Dan at Rosen.....He's looking into a longer visor which would have to be purchased separately... about $70 bucks
I can get the optic plastic from my guy and cut longer visors but if Rosen has a longer one for $70 ..it's worth it ....just for the hassle factor..
Thanks for putting this together...hopefully everybody esle
who said they were in .. will follow!!!!

Lou

I'm still 100% in. Would prefer the longer option but am ok with short if its the only option.

I just got off the phone with Dan Cable at Rosen. He will extend the $245.00/set price for 6 sets. According to post #89 we need 5 more buyers.

If you will advise me of your contact info I will assemble the list, transmit it to Dan and he can contact the perticioants or you can contact him to order. So, PM me your contact/shipping info.

Dan

In @ $245 for the "short" visors. Sending PM next.

It looks like this "short" version would work with the subtank overhead console, can anyone confirm this? I didn't see dimensions posted anywhere. If they will work, I'd be interested.

djsixbillion, dimensions are 15.25" x 6". Check pics starting at post#83.

I have Luke111 and plutonius contact info.

NLXTACY, I need your contact info.

If djsixbillion jumps in that will be five, including me. Only need one more. Two would be better.

Thanks,

Dan

Pm'd a few interested folks

I sent pm's to the folks who expressed interest, but I hadn't heard from.

Hopefully we'll have a few more jump in.

Dan

Teediggs is in.

As much as I'd like to be in, I'm out for the time being. Need to concentrate funds on the camper project I recently picked up. These visors do look like a nice option though.

Still in and sent my contact information. My mother needs these in Moab and hers are shot.

So it looks like we're not going to have ten people interested in the group buy. So I have found a $16-$19 alternative called the Sun Zapper.. Bought two versions off Amazon...I'll
post a review next week when they arrive.

http://sunzapper.com/

I'm about to pull the trigger on these.

Luke, thanks- great find!

So, how is hanging more weight off a sagging sunvisor going to help here? This Sun Zapper doesn't replace the sagging visor, so you still have the damn thing falling down constantly. I get that this product lets you see on a sunny day, but it doesn't get rid of a visor that's at half mast all the time.

DougM

I have transmitted the contact info I have received to Dan Cable at Rosen. I'll call him tomorrow to follow up. I'm missing a couple of phone numbers and have requested them.

If you responded to the Group Buy you will be hearing from Dan. He will take the orders direct.

Dan

I just got off the phone with Dan at Rosen. He will be contacting you shortly. It sounded like it would be via e-mail initially.

Hope you guys like them as well as I do.

Dan

Thanks everything, Darne. Looking forward to chatting with Rosen.

I hate my dropping visor but $245 for a pair to fix this?? I thought I spent wayy too much on my 80 but there needs to be a better/cheaper way.

Even if the OEM is $200, isn't that a better way to go ? OR are we worried that it's going to return in the next 10 years...

I could be convinced to be in but man... $245?

I hate my dropping visor but $245 for a pair to fix this?? I thought I spent wayy too much on my 80 but there needs to be a better/cheaper way.

Even if the OEM is $200, isn't that a better way to go ? OR are we worried that it's going to return in the next 10 years...

Oak are unobtainium

OEM visors are $175-$205 per visor .... I got a pair last year

Lou

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom