Rocky Mountain Outdoor RTT Group Buy! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Rocky Mountain Outdoor Roof top tent group buy!

The team at Rocky Mountain Outdoor have informed me that they are willing to offer a 20% off Spring Sales Event on all their products. This is an exclusive offer to members of this forum and will be limiting it to the first 15 orders. Depending on demand and success of this trial, there might be more in the future. I have had mine for a year now and I am very satisfied with the product. Great after sales service, the company really stands behind their products and are extremely passionate about getting people outside and enjoying the wilderness in the comfort of Rocky Mountain Outdoor rooftop tents.

Visit their website for more detail on the various models offered.

http://www.rmtents.com/

All prices are listed in Canadian dollar (around 76 cents US right now). PM me with the model you want, postal or Zip code and I will get you a final quote including shipping cost and estimated delivery time. Exchange rate will be calculated at the time of payment.Pickup can be arranged in southern Alberta.

Price example

Xpedition Hard shell msrp: $3250.00 CAD
cleardot.gif

- 20% $2600.00 CAD
USD $1960.00 USD
Xpedition-01-thumb.jpg

Xplorer msrp: $1695.00 CAD
- 20% $1356.00 CAD
USD $1022.00 USD
Xplorer-01-thumb.jpg

Xplorer+ msrp: $1950.00 CAD
- 20% $1560.00 CAD
USD $1176.00 USD
Xplorerplus-03-large.jpg

Not a bad price for a new hard shell RTT. I'm already set but thanks for sharing

I'd be interested in more info. Some video reviews or longer term tests would be nice. It seems like it could be a good deal. Any color as long as its orange? I need a family size with annex etc. There are a couple of nice shots of a Rubicon, but I see those all the time. Is this the same tent as "?" by another brand?

The only color available this year is the orange shoed on the website. All the pictures on the site are from RMO products. The only experience with those tents I can personally attests to is mine and the one of my travel partner, we have had the tents for a year and they have held up great. I am a complete gear head and can say that the product is very well made and that the quality of the materials is good. The only problem I have had is that one corner of the travel cover separated but the issue was dealt with promptly by their warranty. I received a new cover after sending a picture of the damage to the company.

Im researching RTT's and other options at the moment...may be interested but want to do my due diligence. If the orders fill up, no worries, but I will be checking back to see if the offer remains open.

Possible to still order?
Curious why you go from can dollars to US dollars?

Will this deal be repeated this year? Or is it still available? Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom