Rock Warrior Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mine are plasti dip. I like options.
Commitments are for marriage
Willy, what size tires are you running on your 200? Looks great! I'm going to lift my 100 so will be looking to go with a bigger tire.

35x12.5x17

Thank you

I see you're in Louisville, one of my favorite cities. My uncle lives in Germantown and my wife and I go up 3 or 4 times a year. We always find a new favorite place to eat while we're there. It was Come Back Inn, now it's the place down the road, Hammerheads. We always have to go over to Check's cafe................best damn burger in the US. I was disappointed the last time I went up and saw that Baxter's Station was closed. I've tried a lot of new bourbons there. It was the first place I had a glass Pappy Van Winkle.

And you paid dearly for the glass of pappy too. Come back inn is a little gem that not many know about.
You've got some good spots picked out.

Have fun in the snow today. Looks like Tennessee is getting some decent accumulation

And you paid dearly for the glass of pappy too. Come back inn is a little gem that not many know about.
You've got some good spots picked out.

Willy, know any way I can score a bottle?

I have some sources. I'll check for you and report back

Any of you guys wanting a fifth RW wheel for the spare? I might be getting a set and splitting it up so i can have a one for the spare. Willing to sell the other three if there's interest?

I posted your offer in the 200's forum.
I know there were a few on the hunt.
Thanks

I got pictures from the seller. A little beat but not bad for a spare IMO.

rnq9TZM.jpg

GYq4NhQ.jpg

OXnvgj3.jpg

ca40nNS.jpg

Anyone interested in buying one? Thinking between $125-$150 a wheel, plus shipping.

I got pictures from the seller. A little beat but not bad for a spare IMO.

Anyone interested in buying one? Thinking between $125-$150 a wheel, plus shipping.

I may be. I just picked up a set and have been contemplating what to do about the spare. I still need lugs and spacers, so have to see if I'm able.

Are you leaving the rings on?

I want to roll with them off for a while. My wife likes them strangely enough. I like the look without, plus they serve no function. I saw you recommended button head screws to fill holes. I like that idea, have to look into a good stainless option.

I decided not to get them. No one showed any interest with the exception of you, right now. So I passed.

this thread popping up every so often has kept my search for a set going for a while now and happy to report it eventually ended:

ed962ca3-27e7-4b2a-adcb-17eb9936afc0_zps0itmgmhc.jpg

Last edited:
Any of you guys ever try running the older trd center caps to cover the hub dust cover up front without using bigger spacers?

Part number is PTR20-34071 and they seem to be about the same diameter as the flat ones but dome outwards quite a bit.

Thanks.

PYR20-34071-Center-Cap-Wheel-1c.jpg

PYR20-34071-Center-Cap-Wheel-2c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom