Rock Warrior Wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

:bounce: More readily available than the scarecer-than-hen's-teeth OEM Land Cruiser 17" alloys...
I've still got the ones you PMed abt a couple years ago. :)

:lol: Bah, Phil doesn't love his 100's, he just sold one! Shipping is a deal killer, though I need a new set of tires and loathe the 18's. PM inbound...

Is there truly a reason to run spacers both front and rear? If I understand this correctly, it is just the front that the spacers are truly needed on.

Seems like there is a difference of opinion on how thick the spacers need to be 10mm, 1", 1 1/2"......

Slee sells the wheels and they suggest 1.25" spacers. I put them on all 4

1" spacers up front work. I left the rear alone. Doesn't look uneven IMO.

Any rubbing with these wheels and 285's on a lifted vehicle?

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1423804070.714202.jpg
not a
100 but ringless nonetheless. Enjoy

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1423804299.831527.jpg
keep the ring and paint it black. Looks much better. Those rings chew/chatter the crap out of the wheel and you'll see it (surface scratches) once you take the ring off. Just my two cents.

Love the black ring. Getting a can of black paint tomorrow.

Mine are plasti dip. I like options.
Commitments are for marriage

Excellent! Love either the black rings or no rings. For those running them with no rings, did you fill in the holes. I will be picking up a set next week and need to either find a local shop to bore them out or decide which spacers to purchase.

You guys are killing me. I am trying to avoid my old ways of changing wheels on my vehicles, but damn these look good.

What is the largest 17" tire size that can go on a non-lifted 100 series?
Hmm the spacers are going to change that, so I guess it will all be anecdotal???

Edited: Freakin auto spell checker

Mine are plasti dip. I like options.
Commitments are for marriage
That's what I meant to say. I'm going to black out my emblems and grill also. My son plati dipped several parts on his Celica and it looks good. I'm old and had not heard of it but he says you can take it off when you're over it.

You guys are killing me. I am trying to avoid my old ways of changing wheels on my vehicles, but damn these look good.

What is the largest 17" tire size that can go on a non-lifted 100 series?
Hmm the spacers are going to change that, so I guess it will all be anecdotal???

Edited: Freakin auto spell checker
I have 285/70's on my RW and I'm getting a little rubbing on the front bumper ever so often so I'm guessing that's about as big as I can go without a lift.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom