RLC LR Area Meeting - Every 3rd Thursday of the month (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

YotaJosh

SILVER Star
Threads
Lance and myself will be hosting the LR area meeting/hangout every month on the 3rd Wednesday (or next to last Wednesday if they month has 5 Wednesdays).

Time: 6:00 PM
Date: 4/23/14
Location: Twin Peaks (open to suggestions on this - we just need to stick to the same place going forward)

We want to have this setup and on the calendar on a regular basis so new folks can jump in and attend more often. There are quite a few of us in the LR area and we've all been wanting a regular date/place, so hopefully this scratches that itch. :)

The club will still have roaming regional meetings when possible, but it's a safe bet that most of us are present at official events (Ramble, Crawl, etc) regardless where we are located, and we always seem to have an impromptu meeting at those events anyways.

Last edited:
Looking forward to it.

Looking forward to meeting up.

lol, this month has 5 Wednesday's.. so wouldn't we be doing it on the 30th? Or is that too close to getting ready for TX?

Just a reminder, the LR folks are meeting next Wednesday.

Date: 4/23/14

Don't forget about our monthly meetings in Little Rock. Here's the details on our next one:

Date: 5/21/14

Bump.. So everyone remembers to put it on the calender for this week.

I'm out goino to be working on Chucky again tonight

I should be there... Might be a few minutes late, though...

Don't forget about our monthly meetings in Little Rock. Here's the details on our next one:

Date: 6/18/14

As for location, we're mostly done with Twin Peaks for now. Service is meh, food is meh. Any suggestions?

I agree about Twin Peaks. Don't know what happened to their hiring standards, but that last time we went there was a bummer...

What about Whole Hog, or Chip's BBQ?

I have a suggestion but it may be a little too pricey for what we're wanting. I just tried BJ's over in the shackleford crossing yesterday and they're pretty good. They have about 10 in house brewed beers, too..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom