RLC Classifieds (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Metal Tech 80 series sliders for sale. Bought these off Mr. Jbsax a couple of years ago but realized for what I do they're overkill. They had a couple of scratches when I bought them but I sanded them down and repainted them.

Looking to get $600 local. I'd really like to sell them locally so I'll just list them here for a week or so. If I've got to ship them price will probably go up a little.

Send me a message on here or text me at 501-551-8354.

Thanks for looking.

374215D6-6FD7-49C5-870C-0E0473E610E1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
916EA799-2CC5-487E-8B95-DFF98867E7C4.jpg

Are these sold?

I've a ARB awning, windbreak and tent for sale. These are the biggest size they offer, attach to each other and are brand new, never even opened them. Long stupid story as to why ;)
Also have a slightly used fridge slide by MorRyde measuring around 24" square, 330lb capacity and opens 100%.
ARB stuff all together is $500 and the slide is $100. Screaming deals!
I work in Fayetteville and live in Bentonville. John 479-256-4439 can email or text pics. Email is jspies_98@yahoo.com

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I know, they are s cool and I am bummed. I put the small 4' one on the back of my FJ Cruiser and love it, now find the big one won't fit very well so it was a toss up. Figure I will use the rear one way more often. Anyway, it's great stuff at a great price! Cheers

I have a set of (4) re-centered H1 double beadlocks for sale. They have a nice rock ring and cutdown rubber run flats. The centers are plate steel and 3.5" BS. Painted a silver vein metallic hammered paint and look real nice. Had them a couple years with the intent of running them with the 37" military MTs, but that hasn't happened. Time to free up some space.

Listed on CL for $600. $550 for Mud / off-roaders / an

I have a set of (4) re-centered H1 double beadlocks for sale. They have a nice rock ring and cutdown rubber run flats. The centers are plate steel and 3.5" BS. Painted a silver vein metallic hammered paint and look real nice. Had them a couple years with the intent of running them with the 37" military MTs, but that hasn't happened. Time to free up some space.

Listed on CL for $600. $550 for Mud / off-roaders / an

Are these 6 lug or 8 lug? Not that I have any use for them at this point.

EDIT: Found your craigslist ad. 6 lug it is. These are exactly what I was looking for when I still had the 4runner.

Last edited:
Hey guys I have a few things I still want to get for the cruiser. I'm looking for a rooftop tent, IPOR skid or similar, step sliders, and a 38 gallon gas tank. If you've got any of that I'd be interested in taking a look. Thanks.

I have a Midland 75-822 CB-Radio for sale. It has been opened but the radio has never been used and hasn't even been removed from the plastic wrap.

Midland.jpg

Midland 2.jpg

I've got some new D44/SAS Tacoma parts that I'm trying to move if anyone is interested. Bought these to build a Waggy axle. All parts are new unless otherwise listed.

-Waggy axle housing (stripped and primed totally empty..and used of course) - $200 OBO
-Master gear install kit (Motive Gear) $100
-Waggy hub housings (parts house brand) - $100 pair
-Moog Super Strength outer axle joints - $20 pair
-Upper Ball Joints (DW HD) $15 each
-Lower Ball Joints (DW HD) $15 each
-Front leaf spring hanger with bushings/bolts and rear mounts (Trail Gear) - $80
-Toyota P/U Steering Gear box (good used condition w/pitman arm) - $80
-Bilstien 5125 12" travel (good used for 10K just put new bushings) - $50 pair
-Rear Leaf pack with Fabtech long AAL (used from a 2002 100k miles) - $50 pair
-8" non elocker diff (from a '98 4runner 128k) 3.73 if I remember right... $150
-ABS rear axle shaft w/backing plate (same 4runner) - $80
-Factory Tacoma front bumper (fits 01-04) with brackets, turn signals, lower valance etc No dents - $150
-Popping/broken ADD axle shafts (for core use only) $20 each

Will trade for things that explode or go Pew Pew....may trade some stuff for beers.

Will bring to the Razorback Ramble in Hot Springs June 2-5th. After that local pickup only.

Falkner, MS

I'm looking for a drivers side stock front bumper corner to fit a 93 cruiser. I'd like to buy or build a bumper, but for the time being the missing corner piece will look a little better.

Thanks

Want To Buy: Roof top tent.

Anybody know a good place to look at some roof top tents in Central Arkansas. Or does anybody have a roof top tent that they don't use and want to sell?

Strongly try to discourage Roof Top Tents...check out oztent...RTTs are nice till you decide you'd like to go somewhere once you have camp made...they make your wheeling suck when your truck is loaded with it on the roof and they suck to break down when raining...

Strongly try to discourage Roof Top Tents...check out oztent...RTTs are nice till you decide you'd like to go somewhere once you have camp made...they make your wheeling suck when your truck is loaded with it on the roof and they suck to break down when raining...

True I just took mine on my first trip and 2 minutes to pack everything and be on the trail. The weight was not a problem. I have a 2 man tent 100 pounds. I did not even know it was there. It rained on us 2 nights. Packed up the next morning and the tent/rain fly was dry within an hour of unpacking. I love mine.

Want To Buy: Roof top tent.

Anybody know a good place to look at some roof top tents in Central Arkansas. Or does anybody have a roof top tent that they don't use and want to sell?

True I just took mine on my first trip and 2 minutes to pack everything and be on the trail. The weight was not a problem. I have a 2 man tent 100 pounds. I did not even know it was there. It rained on us 2 nights. Packed up the next morning and the tent/rain fly was dry within an hour of unpacking. I love mine.

Hey...different tastes...just my $.02

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom