Rig O da'Month Sign-Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

pappy

photosynthesizing
Threads
After months of negotions, 2ndGenToyotaFan, our fearless mini-truck mod, has asked me to help him out with the forum mod duties. My first assignment, which I chose to accept, was to get the Rig of the Month back on track. Yes, I said rig of the MONTH instead of the BiWEEK as it was before. Seems we have run out of volunteers and can now put a bit less effort into the cause.

So, are you new to the list? Are you proud of your junk, er, truck? Just want to say hi? Send me a PM and I'll start getting the ROTM scheduled. Jerod has offered to be the first up for July. Guess I'll go #2 in August. Next up?

For examples, see the threads below. Paraphrasing from the boss:

First come first serve.

For everyones information, in the rig of the month we want pics, and specs, especially info on the unique stuff you have done. And yes, save it for your ROTM!!!

So when your turn comes up, start your thread titled "ROTM:" and I will sticky it and unsticky the previous thread. And I will try to PM you a few days ahead of time to remind you that you're on deck.

====================================​

Happy 2008!!! :D

Happy 2009!!! :D

Happy 2010!!! :grinpimp:

Last edited:
I will have to, or want to swap to later this year. Sending it to paint in march and wont get it back until mid of April...

I'll take the next available spot.

*Sweet, looks like I am the Nov '09 spot, let me see how things play out with what I have going on right now so I can finish making a writeup.

Last edited:
yall can put me in there somewhere... :)

Sign me up too!! :D

How do I get my rig on the list?

Rig of the month

Current:
1984 pickup
22R, 5 spd
Dual cases, 2.28/4.7, twin sticks
longfield front axles, 4.88 in both axles, detroit rear locker, 37" baja claws.
ARB front bumper, All-pro rear flatbed kit, twin tool boxes carries everything I need, including an Oasis XD2000 air compressor plumbed front to rear.
V6 front brakes, 6" All-Pro leaves, chevy Rears with Souk made custom scissor suspension, custom sliders.

Soon to add:

4.3 L chevy vortech, ARB air locker, winch.
a_006.jpeg
a_017.jpeg
a_021.jpeg

Once I get my suspension and dual cases and stuff I'll do a ROTM if you guys want. I see it's getting a little stagnant in here. :D

Is this still alive? Bueller? I'll play... Hello?

Go for it. Share up!

I'm interested, new Yota guy here, coming from the jeep world.
10676220_10205704352751121_2517451265550534797_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom