Riding thru Bankhead forest (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I may have to travel out of state 11/06. Will advise later this week.

Anyone else have date preferences?

Who is interested in going?

I can't that weekend, but would like to do this sometime. We talked about this ride in the meeting yesterday and there is a pretty good plan started, sounds like several wanted to go that weekend.

yep, 1PM flight for me on the 6th so I am out on the 5th, if that's the date we settle on.

What date would be good for you guys, how about the 12th?

Last edited:
Maybe, not sure when though, since nobody got back to @McDowra yet! Those two weekends aren't great for me, since I have some family obligations on both. 6th is out for sure, 12th maybe but still unsure.

@pengfinn have you made it over to Huntsville for a meeting yet?

Maybe, not sure when though, since nobody got back to @McDowra yet! Those two weekends aren't great for me, since I have some family obligations on both. 6th is out for sure, 12th maybe but still unsure.

@pengfinn have you made it over to Huntsville for a meeting yet?
Not yet, hoping to soon. I'm pretty new to the forum, and Landcruisers in general.

OK, how about the 19th of November? We will camp at Owl Creek Horse camp and once settled in can go on a hike to one of the prettiest canyons in Bankhead. Depending on the rain should be between 7-12 waterfalls plus you get to visit the stage I am standing on.
IMG_3359.JPG
IMG_3341.JPG
saturday hike 070.jpg

saturday hike 084.jpg

IMG_3357.JPG

I'm in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom