Revs, 100klm, auto vs stick, 31",32",33" (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm curious to understand where the numbers with revs on a 12ht hj61, highway speed, 100klm, with an auto or
stick, and the different rubber size, 31",32",33"
Also would like to hear opinions on auto vs manual pros and cons, my rig is going to be of a tourer with camper( max 1000kg) I'm trying to decide either auto or manual set up, your feedback and experience would be helpful and appreciated
Cheers

That's surprising, I would not have thought it was that high, well then again my bj74 13bt 5 speed with 31 tick around 2600 100klm

That's not too bad consumption for 33?? ... those revs, I'm assuming still plenty of torque left in belly, how about with trailer at 100klm still got the pull, ..??

Just a camper, (1000kg max) not really looking for quicker speed, but more of good steady constant power,
I know with the 13bt when dragging the camper travels 100klms not a problem, and when climbing hwy hills, or undulating hills, 2700-2800 rpm's the 13bt and the 5 speed is a little dynamite good constant power, not the case on extremely warm days, but we know that.

Yea she pulls right to 3500rpm. Thats up there tho. my 3" exhaust is singing at those revs. Only had it there once in deep sand on a steep hill. I rarely if ever need to twist her to 2800rpm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom