Retinting front windows and will have extra Viper Ceramic 30% (14 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Please send $ for 1 set only so everyone gets a chance for the tint, no double payments for more. All 9 sets will be sold as singles.

$$ sent. Let me know if we're good. Thank you so much for this.

Oh okay. I was ordering for a buddy of mine as well!! But it's no biggie. I'm just glad to get my hands on a sheet!! $60 payment resent!!

Last edited:
I have 9 left, sent IM's will wait 1 week to see if payments are made for each one if not will post how many are left, prices will not go up or be auctioned. I'm doing this for the community, if you hear of anyone purchasing from me and then listing for a higher price please let me know. That would be when I wouldn't deal with them anymore, and the LC Community should know about them.
Thanks ScottyD! Sending you $$ tonight.

Scotty got your PM. Ready to send payment just didn't know how.

I need enough for the two back quarter panel windows and if some left for the front windows. So would that be two sheets for the back windows?

Checked with a tint shop by work this afternoon. I just bought my LX a month ago and apparently it already has tint on it. They are telling me, that to do it right I would have to pull off the old first. I'm afraid of what the results will be, so I'm going to deal with the status quo for now. Thanks @ScottyD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom