Retinting front windows and will have extra Viper Ceramic 30% (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm calling other vendors also ordered samples from another company.

Didn't know you all were still posting on this. I do have some left, but I don't know how many sets. I'm thinking maybe 3 or 4. If you want them then go ahead and sign up here. I don't want 10 people signing up for tint and paying when I can only provide a few. Will go home tonight and see how many I have exactly and post tonight. Now if there's like 20 people sign up for some I think I can still get some from another source but that's only if there is still a huge demand for it but I'd have to check.

Sign me up please

I call a set

Im in. I pm'd you yesterday!!

I have confirmed with Viper after numerous emails and calls Viper Ceramic is no longer manufactured. I have ordered several samples from different tint companies to find a comparable match.

Let us know what you find.. currently have no tint because I can't find a good match. Its driving me crazy!

Same here. I'm waiting to find a perfect match before pulling the trigger but will get in on whatever single buy or group buy that I need to be in on. I'll likely need 3 sheets as I have to tint a clear safety glass emu wing.

Also, I don't mind tint darker than 30% so long as it matches the factory. (20% would be ideal) I'll have 5% in the rear doors and cargo area on top of the factory tint.

Last edited:
Same here. I'm waiting to find a perfect match before pulling the trigger but will get in on whatever single buy or group buy that I need to be in on. I'll likely need 3 sheets as I have to tint a clear safety glass emu wing.

Also, I don't mind tint darker than 30% so long as it matches the factory. (20% would be ideal) I'll have 5% in the rear doors and cargo area on top of the factory tint.
Same here. Looking for 18 or 20% for front.

@ScottyD Not sure you're still watching this thread. But if you are and you have a set left, I'm getting in line. I will paypal as soon as I hear it's still available.

I have so far received samples from 3 different companies and no match, there is one that is close in color but not in reflective percentage. Its 10% reflective and its not even close to whats stock. My guess stock is like 25-30% reflective

I have 9 left, sent IM's will wait 1 week to see if payments are made for each one if not will post how many are left, prices will not go up or be auctioned. I'm doing this for the community, if you hear of anyone purchasing from me and then listing for a higher price please let me know. That would be when I wouldn't deal with them anymore, and the LC Community should know about them.

Just sent you $100 for 2 sheets!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom