repair shop? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

inkpot

SILVER Star
Threads
I know someone with an FJ 60 that needs a good Landcruiser mechanic. The rig is near 20th street and Osborne. Last mechanic thought it might need a timing chain, but did not want to do the job. It will need to be towed. Any ideas? John

I know someone with an FJ 60 that needs a good Landcruiser mechanic. The rig is near 20th street and Osborne. Last mechanic thought it might need a timing chain, but did not want to do the job. It will need to be towed. Any ideas? John

I've been using Mike's tire shop by 101 and Guadalupe. They are honest over there. They don't specialize in cruisers though.

Any mechanic that thinks a 2F needs a timing chain is one to be avoided. A Land Cruiser had direct cam to crank gears until the 93 model 80 series.

Any mechanic that thinks a 2F needs a timing chain is one to be avoided. A Land Cruiser had direct cam to crank gears until the 93 model 80 series.
Yea, I think the owner got wind of that feeling. I had missed that fine little detail. Thanks. John

i have a great cruiser/toyota mechanic up in sunnyslope, central and hatcher Toyoworks(623-340-0959)..ask for Andre and no BS and he wont even ask about a "timing chain".lol . great guy...drives a first gen 4 runner. and has done all the major repairs on my 62

Wanted to add Ultimate Imports on Hayden and McKellips. Dave has been taking care of all of my toyotas for ever. Great guy Toyota master mechanic and uses only OEM parts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom