red half doors for a 40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
before I go craigslist and or ebag, anyone have interest in a pair of metal half doors for an fj40? cleaning out what I can of cruiser crap and saw these. I can snap a couple pics if interested. just pm me your cell and I will text them your way. no clue what they are worth.

still have roof rack for a 40 as well. sold it last year on ebag and the dude paid but never showed up. odd so time to try again.

let me know if interested. if no local interest, I will go to classified.

might have my red 40 coming up next on the chopping block...

clean slate time!

goebs

Tony,
All is well my friend. I was able to drive the lv to the local tavern to grab a couple cold ones with two nut rods that drove it all the way from Napervile yesterday just to grab an old emblem for the beast. Made my day, month, and possibly year to see it on the road.

Jim,
Gave the half doors to John and Todd yesterday to bring your way. Take a look and let me know if you want them. If so just let me know what you feel they are worth.

Goebs

Still have these?

In typical thread hijack fashion....I hear you may have a trailer for sale, Goebs? Is this true? After towing on a trailer to PYS, I want one of my own.
Please inform me!

doors are in Naperville. waiting for the right buyer.. All kidding aside, forgot about them.

Tony,
I have my old metal trailer. love it but like all my crap, doesn't get used. I am bringing the red 40 to Wisconsin this weekend to store it so I don't sell it yet. I plan to leave the 40 and the trailer at the lake til I snap and sell them as well. I am sure it wont take long before I decide to get rid of both. if you are anxious about the trailer, I will figure it out sooner. I can always get rid of it and get another if I decide to wheel again. I plan to clean out all my crap and sometime build something that can be flat towed behind the old rv.

No hurry, my friend. Only one more time to flat tow this year & that's in August to HoeDown. After that the 4runner goes under the knife for the SAS. Won't need to trailer tow till Harlan next year. I don't mind the 100 mile flat tow to badlands, but I did enjoy the trailer tow on long distances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom