Rebuilding '87 FJ60 PSGB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

NeverGiveUpYota

Dare me.
Threads
Don't want to get too ahead of myself but I'm damn proud.... pulled my power steering gear box Sat (wow, friggen chore that was but not nearly as hard as some make it out to be and holy man is that thing heavy).... using the Edelmann kit. Will post up pixs when I am feeling less superstitious but so close to done this noon time today until I got to the two control valve sealing rings and they were a smidge too big. Called Toyota and the part was found in Cali, number 44101J and will be a week at least. Hate waiting and seeing my truck sit idle, but waiting isn't the worst thing in the world. When I first got the kit and took a look at the diagram that came with it, I swore it looked like gibberish, now I get it. Amazing seriously. ;) of that bag of "pasta" I swore it sorta looked like, probably more like a mixed up bag of elastic bands, I now have a bag of old worn greasy rings and seals. Tried to add a pix but ofcourse for some odd reason it won't go up....

If someone can enlighten me why I can't add pictures to this thread I'd be forever grateful. Seriously what is up with it? They download then I get a red error box from mud saying "picture could not be added at this time."

If you don't have a 'star' subscription, you may have reached your allocation of picture posts. Don't know what it is, but it isn't much. You can load pix to something like Google pix or Photobucket and post a link.

OR, you could just support this invaluable site and get a $20 silver star and post your fill of any pix except the ones of you shaking hands with Hillary Clinton ! (ikid)

https://forum.ih8mud.com/account/upgrades

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom