Reason #386 why I love my LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.pfranleds.com
What is it with our headlights/tail lamps?

Every other vehicle on the road that is as old as my hundy has faded\dull\cracked\foggy\yellowing headlights and tail lights. Mine are 12 years old and still look brand new.

Do they use some super secret special polymer or something?

They look perfect on my '00 LC. On the wife's '05 Solara, I have to use some Soft Scrub once every 3-months or so to buff out the dullness/yellowing on the headlights.

When co-workers get in your truck and cannot believe it is 11 years old and has 174k miles on it.
Or when they say nice 4Runner

#389- when the local rednecks and their women wearing pajamas at noon still harass you on trails at Uwharrie for driving a Lexus...and then watch you walk the trail while their buddies in J**Ps push theirs to the side with broken parts or they just are taking a break after 20 minutes of trying to get up the first ledge! :D :D

I think the secret material is.... glass.... shhhhh, don't tell anybody. The other manufacturers use material that has a planned obsolesce so as to generate income on parts. shhhhh....

#389- when the local rednecks and their women wearing pajamas at noon still harass you on trails at Uwharrie for driving a Lexus...and then watch you walk the trail while their buddies in J**Ps push theirs to the side with broken parts or they just are taking a break after 20 minutes of trying to get up the first ledge! :D :D

Like!! my jeep buddies still claim my "luxury, LWB bahemoth" could never even be in the same class as their beloved 80's CJ's, most with open diffs, on the trail. I beg to differ.

The faded plastic is probably a marketing scheme to get you to replace your entire vehicle. Don't you know your vehicle looks tired with those faded lights.

Last edited:
#390 - It Says "Land Cruiser" on the back. :D

mine doesn't

this is why I love my 100 :rolleyes:

e29baff2.jpg

what grade you running there at 3.13 a gallon

ouch, its not that bad in dc, at least the hundy gets ridiculously good gas mileage on its super light frame

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom