Real time WOOT/SteepAndCheap deals posted here! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Not a steep and cheap deal, but get to your local target soon. I picked up the last one at the Simpsonville store tonight. Now I just need the suction cup adapter.

ForumRunner_20121016_212601.jpg

And yes, that is the HD version

ForumRunner_20121016_212601.jpg

I have a hero2 that I will probably be moving before too much longer. Its the newest model, that one is the original Hero, they are both HD, Hero2 just does better quality and adds a few other bells and whistles.

FYI on the suction cup thing. I have one, it doesn't work as well as I would have hoped. I ended up running a few of the stick on mounts around the 4runner to mount it more firmly. BE sure to get a external HD, these things will fill up a HD fast!

It is the hero2. Thanks for the heads up on storage space, we've already got an external HDD. We have one of these at work, and they are pretty darn cool.

Carp said:
It is the hero2. Thanks for the heads up on storage space, we've already got an external HDD. We have one of these at work, and they are pretty darn cool.

Wow that's a really good deal. Sure it's not a miss price? I bought the Motorsport edition with a few extras and used it on our trip this summer. Still need to get a video put together.

There are 2 different 32gb sd cards on slickdeals now for $20.

ebates!

i've been using ebates for a while to get additional cashback when shopping online. there are a lot of sites that participate, usually additional 5-15% but sometimes more. every little bit helps and if you shop online a lot you'd be surprised how fast it adds up.

you can find the store's current promotion coupon codes and get the additional % off too. the additional cashback accrues at ebates quarterly, then you can get a check or pp deposit.

LINK >>> check it out here

:cheers:

Someone told me about this one the other day at work. Ever bought something online and wish you had a promo code? He says he never pays full price at advance auto, he buys online and picks up in the store.

http://www.retailmenot.com/

-Lenny

jbsmith54 said:
i've been using ebates for a while to get additional cashback when shopping online. there are a lot of sites that participate, usually additional 5-15% but sometimes more. every little bit helps and if you shop online a lot you'd be surprised how fast it adds up.

you can find the store's current promotion coupon codes and get the additional % off too. the additional cashback accrues at ebates quarterly, then you can get a check or pp deposit.

LINK >>> check it out here

:cheers:

You can also rep people when you sign up and you as well as the person you reped get $5. ;)

I can post my link if needed lol.

Asus transformer on tech woot again! 5hrs left. Awesome looking tablet! $279 for 32gb version as well. So tempted and i already have a tablet!

I hate apple!

Woot has Engel 30 quart cooler/drybox for 39.99! Sorry no link cant figure out how to get one!

try this link, that is a good price for it but add $5 for shipping.
http://sport.woot.com/offers/engel-30-quart-cooler-dry-box

I have the 19 qt tan version, it's sweet for what it is and I highly recommend it for either overnight or 2 day outings as a cooler. Maintains ice very well for that duration. Also has a great carry handle, shoulder strap, and replaceable stainless latches. Not negatives for me but potentially for others..hinges are plastic (but also replaceable) and no drainage.

I gave away all my similar size igloo/coleman/soft sided coolers after using this.

Get on the mailing list for austinkayak.com too if you want other sizes/colors. They offer 20% off and free shipping several times a year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom