Real time 911 help Chicago area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

wileycoyote

Watch this......
Threads
Real time expired. I'm driving up to Chicago.

Thanks anyway.

So here's the deal. Last night I spoke with a lady in Chicago who is moving and and has something I need very badly. I need someone in Chicago to meet her, give her money, and drop this off at a ups store. I know I sound crazy but I'm desperate. I can even pay you for your time. In case you are wondering what this is:
And don't worry about snaking this out from under me,
The woman knows it's for my little 9 month old daughter. If this can't happen today, I will drive to Chicago. I have been looking very hard for one of these. Thanks for your help. Let me know what you would take. Thanks again.

image.jpg

Last edited:
We will see how loyal she is when she sees my $201.00!

Seriously, that is fxxxing awesome! I wish I had seen it first! I am out of town for the next 10 days or so, so I'm no help....

Someone had offered her $700 as I am driving with my wife and daughter to Chicago. Pretty shady. I want this for my 9 month old little girl.

Well thAnks to someone my price just went up. Thanks whoever you may be. Either way I'm road tripping from ky to Chicago. Anyone need mudship from Chicago to KY/TN? I will try to help you out. 406-788-5998

Well thAnks to someone my price just went up. Thanks whoever you may be. Either way I'm road tripping from ky to Chicago. Anyone need mudship from Chicago to KY/TN? I will try to help you out. 406-788-5998

Don't look at me... I stopped bidding at $650.

So whoever the SOB in Chicago is that offered the lady $700 after she said it was sold, $#%^ you! I had to pay more money for it but I still got it. I hope karma bites you in the ass for that one. It is cooler in person than the pics show. Chain drive and perfect patina. Hopefully my lil 9 month old will be wheeling it soon. Here is a pic with more to come. Oh and @4rnr thanks for responding. If you are ever in south central KY or Montana look me up. I will buy you a beer or three.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Fxxx I had the cash in hand ready to give it to some kids dieing from cancer, and their only wish was to drive cruiser before they died and some dick from ky snakes it out from under me!!!

Jk that thiNg looks sweet!

We are ass holes here but a cool kind of ass hole.
That thing is very cool but is the bezel right side up?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom