Radio Code - reset? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Scion radios can be had for around $50 on eBay. They are plug compatible with the Toyota harness, read mp3s - and sound better. I can't imagine spending more than that to revive the old radios in these trucks.

SeanAndHis80 said:
Scion radios can be had for around $50 on eBay. They are plug compatible with the Toyota harness, read mp3s - and sound better. I can't imagine spending more than that to revive the old radios in these trucks.

Might have to look into that.
Won't it be the same issue though?
If they unplug it, it will lock(or do these not have the anti-theft option)

If I can't get a code, I will just get a new stereo.
But it's worth a shot.

They can be locked - and that is probably a point to consider when judging the seller. I bought two, one for my Supra and one for my LC at $50 ea, and neither were locked. As long as they are not locked by the owner (this is programmable on all of these radios) - they will never need a code whether they are unplugged or not. There are plenty of write ups on the board about the Scion HU and what you will need to do. It is basically as simple as unplugging the Toyota HU, plugging in the Scion HU to the auxiliary HU plugs on the harness and then unplugging the factory amp. Like I said, it sounds far better than the stock HU and has every bit as much output and I hold about 8 hrs of music on one CD.

From several years ago, I got the unlock sequence for one model of the toyota radio.

A guy I know (not sure if he is on Mud):

For example I have the 56807. My six digit code is 524608.
There were 3 different manufactures for Toyota Fujitsu Ten, Panasonic,
and Delco.

Anyhow, between my instructions and some persistence he worked out how to unlock his.

So, if you have the above model I have instructions that should work - of course if they don't you're no worse off.

If you need them I can send them to you - no point posting it and making it more public - though IN MY OPINION the only folk that don't know how to unlock the radios are a) some dealers and b) us - I strongly believe any 'real' thief has a complete set of unlock instructions already...

george.
I have the 56807. I have the default radio code. What are the dance steps to enter the default 6 digit code and clear the old code? I want to make sure I can get the radio back if I pull the battery this weekend.

Thanks!

Last edited:
i had the same problem. i have no idea what the PO code was. i used the number above to unlock my radio. does this mean i can set my own 3 digit code?

Hi good night I have a Toyota Fujitsu ten #08545-00q70 radio and I need the code can I get any help please

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom