Q78 Buckshots LOOK AND RUN GREAT! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Well here are the pics of the new to me Q78-15LT gateway buckshot mudders. Did some medium wheelin with them and they are great. Climb out of any rut I put them in. drove slow through everything with no trouble!!
DSC00015-1.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

35.5x9.5r15 is a rough number.

They look like ass but match the rest of the truck pretty good......

D

Thanks D but envy doesn't look good on you! Thanks for the help the other night. I guess BIG TIRES means BIG STUCK! LOL. Post some of those pics, too bad we didn't get any when it was really buried.

Oh theyre posted man. You really think Id pass up showin ppl your 80 attached to a jk lol? The pictures are really crappy though, must be the sony eh?

D

Those were the "in" tire here in the Northwest in the late eighties/early nineties. I wore out a few sets, not hard to do with a tire that might make it to 25k miles. Awesome in Oregon slop, terrible on the road.

Thanks D but envy doesn't look good on you! Thanks for the help the other night. I guess BIG TIRES means BIG STUCK! LOL.

It's not just the tires. Just driving a Land Cruiser by itself will get you stuck in some crazy ways and places if you're not careful:grinpimp:

I learned the true wieght of these beasts as we needed two 10000lb winches (ONE WITH A SNATCH BLOCK) to get it moving.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom