PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Embrace it! I just have no where to stow a tow rig and a trailer, and im a cheap fxxx. Did the trailer thing with my heep in college, convienient for sure!

My next wheeler will be trailerd, i would love an ftoy.

I think I would prefer an access cab taco with a tube bed over an ftoy, especially around here.

I want something that i can ding off trees and if i roll it over its not the end of the world. I never did get the point of tube beds, they look cool, but the beds not structual and if you fold it up, 15mins with a hi lift you can get it close to straight again. If you want a cage just hack some holes in the bed and weld it to the frame.

Last edited:
That's it, G-off, you convinced me to ditch my tube bed & go full bed.
I'm not gonna do it, but you convinced me it's the best way.

LOL!!! I would not touch anything on your truck, it works perfect!

Besides your junk, ill touch that

The reality is im too lazy to build one and need a place to carry all my s***!

The reality is im too lazy to build one and need a place to carry all my s***!

Like your bed... With two giant holes in it... That's full of one spare 33 and a tool box?

I lost a lot of s*** out of gehoffs bed when my cooler opened up and tipped over that day. Then the truck proceeded to roll it all over after it fell out.

Like your bed... With two giant holes in it... That's full of one spare 33 and a tool box?
I can fit a cooler between the tire and the tailgate. When i need to use it as a truck i yank the tool box and spare out of it, and if i need to carry any loose material (mulch or something) i throw a tarp down, bam holes coverd! I don't know what im going to do when i have to fit a 37 back there. I may lay it down, pile s*** on top of it, and lay my shocks back under the bed and put the upper mounts on a cross member.

Why does Gehoff's truck hate cold beverages?

Fixed for 2016, i did the "buy a new cooler that actually latches" mod, saw a writeup on yotatech about that...

Last edited:
I lost a lot of s*** out of gehoffs bed when my cooler opened up and tipped over that day. Then the truck proceeded to roll it all over after it fell out.

We could have put it inside, but then it would have fallen out the door lol.

A cooler is the only thing my bed holds. But that is sufficient.
My front bumper holds water. .but I don't recommend drinking it.
I'm ready for this trip! It's fxxxin cold here.

Update
If things remain going as they are for Bill we will be able to make half of PYS until Wendsday June 22!

Mrs x

Yay Billiam in Missouri!
All will be right in the world!

Ok guys and girls, this is getting close, so who is going and when are you planning to arrive.
I'm planning on a Sat. afternoon arrival and stay all week, hopefully I won't puss out and leave on Friday this year.

Friday or Saturday depends on if Vicky has to work that Friday. Bringing Alice also butt got to stick to easy/moderate stuff.

Ok guys and girls, this is getting close, so who is going and when are you planning to arrive.
I'm planning on a Sat. afternoon arrival and stay all week, hopefully I won't puss out and leave on Friday this year.
Plan on showing up for just a weekend. Hopefully a Thursday-saturday.

I'm going for a Friday arrival and maybe staying through to sat or sunday. I'll feel out (up) the group for my departure. I'm supposed to be doing the MS bike ride that last weekend but I think I'm going to bail on that.

How will you be able to look the victims of MS of in the eye?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom