PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Your kind is slowly becoming extinct.

Come over to the dark side, it's very nice.

If the 4runner doesn't cover the peoples cars behind me with trans fluid this year, I'm one of the few and proud remaining without a trailer. I gotta get down there for that BBQ place anyways.

Conner's going to be rollin coal in his bro dozer, all while getting 100MPG towing!! Those diesel Fords pull so nice. Watch out for that center cup holder that comes out of the dash, Ford scientifically designed it to spill all drinks if you move the steering at all, or hit any bump in the road bigger than a pebble.

That leaves Joe and I as the last of the non trailer...ers..

It has the floor mounted cup holders. Still suck though, spilled my drink on the first day to work... Go figure.

No brodozing, maybe an exhaust to keep egt's down is all. Stock as can be

A tundra is rated for 10k and pulls that much very well.

$$$$$ for a second gen Tundra. Plus the kart trailer is a sail with it's extra height and 1k on the pin with toolboxes in the nose.

I give it 2yrs before:
ford-trucks-lifted-with-stacks-wallpaper-8ieeioob.jpg

http://www.fewmo.com/wp-content/upl...cks-lifted-with-stacks-wallpaper-8ieeioob.jpg

On a serious note, awesome score!!

Yes, very sweet.
Lookin forward to seein it.
I'll be glad to help put that new exhaust on it.
And the lift, and the coal rollin equipment and anything else you wanna do to it.

Hell ever since Bill got a trailer,it is cool to be a trailer queen.
I will be at FN, arriving Sat. afternoon.

Damn, I think you are right.

Did you guys forget about Scott?
Even Bill is a queen even though he is the least "queen like" in the group.

I'm going to sell trucks and trailers just to say im not a trailer queen.....but then id never wheel.
I'm a queen.

Did you guys forget about Scott?
Even Bill is a queen even though he is the least "queen like" in the group.

I'm going to sell trucks and trailers just to say im not a trailer queen.....but then id never wheel.
I'm a queen.

The whole not having to wear earplugs for 6 hours on the way home thing is pretty appealing no matter where you fall on the queen spectrum.

The whole not having to wear earplugs for 6 hours on the way home thing is pretty appealing no matter where you fall on the queen spectrum.

Hearings overrated!

I throughly enjoy my queen status.
And my trailer queen status.

Those of you with trailers, please keep your rigs somewhat street legal incase i have a massive break and it needs a ride home on your trailer.

Lol!!!

There's always renting a uhaul van and a tow dolly to get your broken junk home. I hear it's been done at least once.

Mine is completely street legal. And somewhat fun to drive around town, but not fun to drive for several hours at a time on the interstate.
Part of that is due to my broke ass body issues.

And I am not ashamed of my trailer queen status, I embrace it!

BTW totes enjoyed the pics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom