PYS 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sweet! Can't wait to get there.
We need a tailgate.

I'll not volunteer my tail gate for this, but I can bring my old 4runner hood.

It is now 2016.
I am ready for this year's trip to Missouri.
It is 6 months closer than it was when last year's ended.
And that puts a pleasant feelingin my heart.

Yes missing my wheeling friends, ready for PYS.

I need to see a happy Gumby face!!!!

Almost have my tube doors done. Cannot wait to use them whilst wheeling in Missouri.
I have a feeling I'll be able to have them on every day!

60 degrees and sunny down here today. Drove the 40 for about 15 miles around the back roads and loved it. Made me ready to do some wheeling.

We played hockey with ice chunks and rocks as pucks on the lake while it was 50 degrees and had a fire going, pretty damn nice day for the sucky month of January. Driving the 40 would of been brilliant but I ain't.

Yep. Had a 3 day weekend with beautiful weather. Conner and Dylan came over Saturday and we had an impromptu tech day. Built bumpers, installed winches, made tube doors and other general mayhem. We are all ready for some wheelin! !

So, just curious, who all has plans for attending this year?

Jenn and I

Megan and I will be there. Just purchased a truck in preparation for this summer's festivities. Just need a trailer now..

Just going to leave us hanging??? What kind of truck you attention whore! :flipoff2:

Just going to leave us hanging??? What kind of truck you attention whore! :flipoff2:

Just had to get you fired up. I ended up going for a 2000 f250 diesel, 99k on the clock and no rust. I was going to do a Tundra but my enclosed kart trailer is just a bit much for a half ton at 7k or so.

Conner's going to be rollin coal in his bro dozer, all while getting 100MPG towing!! Those diesel Fords pull so nice. Watch out for that center cup holder that comes out of the dash, Ford scientifically designed it to spill all drinks if you move the steering at all, or hit any bump in the road bigger than a pebble.

That leaves Joe and I as the last of the non trailer...ers..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom