PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Is it enclosed kayaks that can limit your drinking?
Wouldn't a canoe be better suited for drinking?

There is no limit to your drinking & many vessels of choice for your float one way or another you'll get down the river

Mrs x

HYDRATE!!!!

Brown Santa came and so did I!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Is it wrong that seeing a guy in brown shirt and shorts is the biggest thrill of my week some times?

Is Bill in for shakedown??

I wish, I'll just be hanging around here stroking/ installing my shafts and line. Too much to check and prepare for PYS. Got to find all the new holes in the frame that need attention.:worms::bang:

No, Mark it is soooo right!

Some times, when in bed with the wife, I'll think about the guy in brown shorts & shirt if I'm having trouble getting excited.
Strange how that works. I've been getting it from both of them for over 30 years, but the guy in brown still excites me every time!

Wasn't expecting that either.

Come to think of it, I never got my drive flanges either that I was supposed to get.

I have a front pinion seal and a tcase output seal to replace before PYS but other than that and a few finishing touches I'm ready

Purchased two 40"x72" beach towels just for PYS today

Mrs x

Fxxxin' dumb ass that I am has apparently bent the knuckle ball enough that I can't get my rcv in on the short side.
Lots of grinding and I'm really close but still not in. Dreading going to the long side.

May have to get Vicky to help me slide it in.

Fxxx,fxxx,fxxx,fxxxing fxxx!

Long fields/ rcvs need plenty of grinding whether you are bent or not ....

At this point I think I will taper the ends of the inner shaft and grind the ball until it fits. It's getting really thin by the seat of the lower trunnion race.

What's the worst that can happen beside catostophic failure at the worst possible moment?