PYS '15 Dates (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wonder if Bill would donate some briquets to Todd?

Why certainly! Would even let him drive Alice if he wanted.

Werd

You could drive my 80

Just so long as he's there!
I'm so ready!
It hasn't even started yet.. but I don't want it to end!
Only 60 more days. Just 8 1/2 weeks

If I don't drive it down, how would Todd drive it :D

There is a well built 40 in northern Indiana that is under used and needs to be taken out and have the dust knocked off it. Don't even bother Tom, just tell his wife you are taking it, he will never know it is gone. Just send him some random pictures after it is over.

There is a well built 40 in northern Indiana that is under used and needs to be taken out and have the dust knocked off it. Don't even bother Tom, just tell his wife you are taking it, he will never know it is gone. Just send him some random pictures after it is over.

I have a plan.
I miss my Yota homies, when I can make an outing I will do my best to get there.
Typical for me, the 9/10 days of PYS are bookend by 2 weekends that I absolutely have commitments to at home. BUT, I am hoping to break away during the week and try to be at least a part timer in this years PYS.......we will see.
My oldest is graduating HS this year and we have her graduation party planned for Saturday 06/13. My plan is to hit the road after we clean up the aftermath (my wife planning a party=lots of aftermath). So my window for hitting the road is probably sometime on Sunday, my goal is to have my ass planted in a bag chair, sipping a Jack and coke by a camp fire at FN some time Sunday night.

I have a plan.
I miss my Yota homies, when I can make an outing I will do my best to get there.
Typical for me, the 9/10 days of PYS are bookend by 2 weekends that I absolutely have commitments to at home. BUT, I am hoping to break away during the week and try to be at least a part timer in this years PYS.......we will see.
My oldest is graduating HS this year and we have her graduation party planned for Saturday 06/13. My plan is to hit the road after we clean up the aftermath (my wife planning a party=lots of aftermath). So my window for hitting the road is probably sometime on Sunday, my goal is to have my ass planted in a bag chair, sipping a Jack and coke by a camp fire at FN some time Sunday night.

Why are you playing with my emotions?

I refuse to believe your lying ass anymore....Ive been hurt too many times! If there's one thing my battered spouse meetings have taught me, its that my feelings matter too!

Why are you playing with my emotions?

I refuse to believe your lying ass anymore....Ive been hurt too many times! If there's one thing my battered spouse meetings have taught me, its that my feelings matter too!

Your therapist lied to you.

Ooooh....Tom at PYS, this just keeps getting better. How are ya on a kayak?

I should be able to make the first weekend and possibly that Monday-Tuesday, but that will most likely be it.

Vicky said "I'll see it when I believe it Thomas".

Ooooh....Tom at PYS, this just keeps getting better. How are ya on a kayak?

Is it enclosed kayaks that can limit your drinking?
Wouldn't a canoe be better suited for drinking?